MedWise Healthcare, Inc. / It's all about the $395

1 8344 E RL Horton FreewayDallas, TX, United States Review updated:

Don't waste your time and $. I attended the "interview" for MedWise Healthcare Inc. in Jacksonville FL 3 weeks ago and got suckered into the $395. I'm warning people not to make the same mistake.

First of all why a money order instead of check or credit card. Why not just take it out of your first paycheck. Oh thats right they are going to set up your "Back Office" and that costs money for them. 3 weeks later and my "Back Office" isnt set up yet. Believe me Ive called a few times to see when it will be set up and they say they will notify me by email. Hasnt happened.

You will spend $ on an 800#, newspaper ad, and business cards(if you want the 2 sided MedWise cards they are NOT free on Vista Print). I did all this at my expense. Have not got a single call from my ad, its been a week and a half.

They say you will get leads free. I got 5 via email after calling Medwise to get them. They were worthless. Called for more and they said no. Each call was on my dime. Ask yourself what reputable company doesnt have an 800# for its reps to call into when its a phone based business.

The CD and DVD you will get are pretty much useless.

And remember what he says you should do right at the beginning: Go recruit insurance agents to start selling for you. Another $395 for the company.

There is no support from the company. You are truly on your own. I dont even know if they do what they say as far as getting people free RX because I haven't been able to get that far yet. Now granted I did not go out and try to recruit pharmacists, insur. agents, doctors offices, etc. I wanted to run through ONE 3 way call with someone I got from an ad or a lead to see if it was legitimate before I started putting my name out in MY community. My 800# has "no new messages" every day.

Think about it. If they get 15 people back the 2nd day who sign up, that is $5925. They do this every week in a different city. I realize now that I got in on the wrong side of the business.

I read some complaints on Medzilla.com

About Medwise, but that was Monday, too late. Think carefully before you "Invest". And dont be fooled by the "Be medwise" websites. Thats a totally different and seamingly ligitimate organization.

Va

Comments

• Ms
      14th of Jul, 2008

6/20/08- enrolled in their program and it was just like was stated about company. All this is a SCAM.

7/14/08 --On conference call tonight at 6:30PM with Jim Lilly, -----------He said Company filed bankruptcy(chapter 7)--- So now my $395 went down the drain, plus what I spent on Ad's, #800 number and business cards.

All I can say is I hope he can sleep at night, after taking all of the people's money.

15th of Jul, 2008

25 Jacksonville, Fl., "suckers", each gave this guy $395.00. That is just shy of $10, 000! In Maryaland, 45 "suckers" gave this guy a total of $17, 775! No wonder he is a millionaire! I filed a complaint with the Dallas BBB, but that will probably be useless now, with the pending Chapter 7.

• Br
      25th of Jul, 2008

I completely agree this guy is ### of the earth but come on. Why would you ever agree to pay an employer who should be paying you $395.oo to get started? If it is a business venture, mlm or something else you get suckered into that’s one thing. You know the deal going in. But if this guy is hiding his scam under the auspices of a job interview for a sales position you should have been suspicious from the very beginning. Good luck on getting your money back. Don't worry; Karma will catch up with this ###.