Medvance / disorganized

West palm beach
So I am still at medvance an this school is ###.. they are not organized, rip you of thousands of dollars, allow anyone to attend, including drugys. I was in class with a girl who was hooked on meth. Half the class was potheads and people who never attened class are still passing. I had to find my own extern site becaause the school has such a bad name. If I would have known 8 months ago I would be 12, 000 dollars in debt an end up homeless; I would have never signed up for this. Kelli

D  17th of Aug, 2009 by
Wow! When you complain about a school like you did, you need to have at least a basic education in order to get anything out of it. Your spelling and grammar are horrible. I know MedVance, and it has a great reputation and places hundreds of students into jobs every month. It may be wise to stop looking at others and focus on your own shortcomings.
N  19th of Aug, 2009 by
I think the people that complain about what goes on in the school are there for the wrong reasons. School should be about your experience. Most the people that complain are the ones that did not attend hight school or just stupid, they just can't learn no matter how they try...
N  17th of Apr, 2010 by
I attend MedVance and I can say that I have had a great experience. Yes there are some questionable behavior on the part of Admissions but that is all schools, it is a business. I do believe they should do an Entrance Exam for all admitting students because it seems they are setting students up for failure. But overall Medvance is a school that I am using to advance my carrer in the Medical field.
N  16th of Nov, 2010 by
I think Medvance hires its employees to troll boards online to make positive comments about them. Just saying. Look at some of these profiles. It's all they post about.