MedsXtra / free trail

1 423 Bussen Underground rdStLouis, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-339-9672

I asked for free trail never recieved . Next thing I know I was charged 87.86 for the next shippment which I also have not recevied. I filed a dispute with card company.I called a number of times never got a call back.

Comments

• Ro
      6th of Aug, 2009
    MedsXtra - SCAM
    Robert L. Garland
    Myrtle Creek
    Oregon

I was watching TV when this program came on advertising RezXtra for dieting and something else for slowing down age and also said one could call in for a sample which I did..
    A week or two went by and I received a sealed (STILL IS) plastic bottle with 60 capsules of 100mg Resveratrol which I had no knowledge of and was waiting to take this to my Cardiologist for evaluation.
    Anyway In was checking my bank statement and saw this unauthorized
    withdrawal of $88.00 I called this company 877-785-5508 and could not talk to a supervisor as none were present.
    Also I was told that I paid to have this mailed to me monthly to make me lose weight and not age, heh heh God I am 80 years of age and weight 205 lbs 5' 10" tall.
    I would like to get my money back as I am on Social Security and I will mail this unopened bottle back to them.

• Tp
      11th of Aug, 2009

I have also been victimized by this online 14 day free trial scam through medsXtra.com. I ordered the $3.95 trial of their RezXtra (resveratrol), but didn't even receive the product in the mail until the 14th day! (How convenient for them that their "Terms & Conditions" say you'll be charged the full price of $86.87 on the 14th day.) Their terms & conditions say if there's a problem with shipping, you can call to have your trial period extended, but when you call you can't ever get anyone to answer --no matter what number you push on their phone menu! Instead, they keep you on hold for a long time, then eventually ask you to leave a message. Of course no one calls you back. If this happens to you try disputing the charge through your bank. Bank of America typically gives you a temporary credit to your account while the charge is investigated. If the company in question never responds, the credit becomes permanent (thus the charge permanently reversed.)

• Mo
      11th of Aug, 2009

I have also been victimized my medsXtra.com. I ordered a trial for 2.95 and my account was immediately charged for two trials. I immediately tried contacting the company but could never get a response. I didn't receive my product (2 when I only ordered 1) for 2 weeks. How convenient considering I was only give 14 days to cancel trial. The next day after shipment my checking account was again charged 86.87 two times. once a gain I cannot reach a person by phone and my messages are not returned. I had to close my checking and cancel my debit card. This is Fraud. Do Not Purchase from this company.. It was advertised on Oprah and MSNBC, I thought it would be reputable. I guess Oprah and MSNBC cannot be trusted.

• Im
      13th of Aug, 2009

estoy de acuerdo con estas personas en sus comentarios, y tambien soy victima de esta empresa yo pedi una prueba gratis y resulta que me hicieron el cargo 2 veces en mi tarjeta por 2.95, y hoy me aparece un cargo por 86.87 dlls. y tambien hablo por telefono como me comento el banco pero nadie responde, me comenta el banco Bank Of America que me espere a que sea procesado el pago ya que aun me aparece pendiente y ellos hacer una reclamacion por los 86.87 dlls. y hace unos 15 minutos llego el correo con dos paquetes que cada uno contenia el bote con las 60 capsulas pero de esto estoy hablando que ya pasaron 3 semanas que lo solicite asi que ponganse en contacto con su banco para ver de que manera se puede recuperar el dinero o la otra opcion es cambiar la tarjeta de banco para que ya no sigan aciendonos cargos no autorizados.

• Rh
      14th of Aug, 2009

This exact thing happened to me. I wanted to try but when i tried to leave the page they said "We will give you shipping for $.99!" so i said okay i ordered it. they charged me once then the next day charged my twice so a total of three times. I didnt think anything of it. yay ill get three bottles. Just like TParker I didnt get mine until day 14 then I got charged 3 time for the $86.87. Which i overdrafted now they will not give me my money because i didnt cancel in the 14 day free trail. NOWHERE did it say that you had to cancel this or they would charge you. I found that out waiting 4 hours on the phone! I hate them so much. They will get there's in the end.

• Rl
      20th of Aug, 2009
    Technet
    415 Bissen Underground Rd
    St.Louis
    Missouri
    medsxtra.com

I have tried calling this company, I only get answering machines that will have a representative call back. They have never called but. I have gone to the website and cancelled. I am still getting charged on my charge card and getting mutilpe packages. I can't return the product because I don't have an RMA. I have filed a credit card complaint but I am still getting charges and product. This company is not responding to any of my attempts to cancel my account.

31st of Aug, 2009
    medsxtra
    Canada
    medsxtra.com

order a free trail online of RezXtra received my free trail then $86.87
    was taken from my checking account. I have been trying to contact the company for a refund but i get placed on hold for 30mins then i get disconnected. I have called 4 times now. still no one is answering

• Fl
      31st of Aug, 2009

If you were offered a "FREE TRIAL" When in Hell did you give them your routing code to get at your Bank Account?? One Word STUPID!

• Ri
      11th of Sep, 2009
    ST LOUIS
    Missouri

THE SAME COMPLAINT AS OTHERS, FREE SAMPLE AND THEN CHARGES FOR SHIPMENTS NEVER ORDERED
    I SUGGEST THAT ALL COMPLAINTIFFS, MAKE FORMAL COMPLAINTS TO THE BBB, GOVERNMENT WEBSITE IC3 AND THE MISSOURI ATTORNEY GENERAL.

• Li
      12th of Oct, 2009

this is what happened to me the first time I ordered. the credit card did dispute it and got it taken off. and now I am 68 years old and didn't think my mind was leaving me but I had forgot this and now a year latter. I supidly called and ordered agian and don't you know they called me later telling me my electronic order didn't go thru, so on the phone I placec an order again only this time it was only .99 for a free trial the first was 2.98 for 14 day trial. Then two days latter I get two bottles in the mail. two different order No. so now I have to call my Bank to dispute it again. I did call on and try to reach someone also with no results except they did let me leave the last 6 digits of my card no. and said it was cancled. So now I am still going to go ahead and call the bank and dispute paying any more to them. wow looks like some how to keep them from selling any more to anyone.

• Dm
      19th of Nov, 2009

call your bank fraud division and get them involved.