Medlink / Unauthorized funds withdrawal

Medlink has attempted to withdraw 19.99 us dollars from my checking account. I did not give consent for this! I do not even know who Medlnk is however this attempt has caused a $32.00 overdraft charge to my checking acct. I am requesting reimbursement for my overdraft fee immediately! If another attempt to withdraw fund form my acct. are made I will press criminal charges! I will be filling out an affidavit from my bank if immediate action is no taken!

Da

Comments

17th of Jul, 2008
    Medlink - Withdrawal of money from my checking account without my permission
    MedLink
    www.medlink.com

This company wrote a check under my name from my credit union for $19.95 for cash. I don't even know how this company even had my checking account.

• Wi
      23rd of Jul, 2008
    Medlinktrialsubscriptions - Debit from checking account

I have never heard of this MedLink nor have I given them authorization to debit my account.
    They made out a check with my banks logo etc but for signature there was only a typed statement

• Jw
      25th of Aug, 2008

had money withdrew from my checking acct. without my permission cannot find info on this company.

5th of Sep, 2008
    Medlink - Unauthorized check on my account
    Medlink
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 215 657-7098
    www.medlink.com

I have an unauthorized check on my account from medlink health care subscription: dba MYCatalog. I have no idea how.

8th of Sep, 2008

Billed for services I did not authorize!

• Dg
      23rd of Sep, 2008

are you really referring to www.medlink.com
    Web based neurology "textbooks" and journals,
    Or ???medlink.com

I am confused. their cheapest subscription is $400 this site is used at my hospital