Medlaserdepot / fraud

1 1562 Park Lane South, Bldg #700, Jupiter, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 496-8980

In December of 2012 I wired $20, 000 to Sam Lehrer ower of medlaserdepot, other businesses are the laser outlet, laserrepairdepot.com, aesthetic partners and I'm sure there are many more. I sent him money for a 2006 Cuter XEO laser with a specific serial number. It is over 4 months later and I don't have a laser or my money back.. I requested my money back numerous times since the laser was never delivered to me. Sam declined to send me my money back, but lase week he said he would refund me and the very next day he said he would not refund me again. This guy is the ultimate con man and needs to be stopped. I warn everyone never to buy anything from Sam Lehrer and any company he owns. Beware he changes his company names often. I intend to start legal actions. I am open to any suggestions from other members who also got scammed by Sam.

Du
Apr 03, 2013

Comments

• La
      Sep 16, 2013

Office: 305-417-6220
    Fax: 305-539-1531

• Na
      Mar 16, 2015

I have received following email right now, and I am %100 sure this is a link to hack my computer, as I do not have anything to do with James and I do not know anybody in this name.
    Please do NOT click the link or copy it in your address line.

I tried sending you this document earlier but noticed the failure delivery so I had to re-send via DropBox attachment.
    Click Here to view the file document.
    James