Medispastore.com / Unauthorized billing

United States Review updated:

I placed an order with the Medispastore.com for Affirm2X cream on October 9, 2008. After 10 days, I had not yet received the cream. I checked my Medispastore account and noticed that the order was still 'pending' and had not yet been shipped.

I tried calling several times, but was never able to get through to speak with a representative. I emailed my concerns about not receiving the product, but had no reply. I waited... then sent an email with 'read receipt' to cancel the order, again no response or acknowledgment that my email was ever read. Upon receipt of my credit card statement on 10/27, I noticed that the Medispastore charged my card on the very day I placed my order! To date, I have yet to receive the product. I am now going to dispute their charge with my credit card company.

Beware of this company, there are too many more reliable online merchants to waste your time and money with the Medispastore.com.
Ma

Comments

Va
  4th of Dec, 2008

Un
  14th of Jan, 2010

Medispastore.com - iptoduct never shipped and no customer service
medispastore.com
California
medispastore.com

ordered online, credit card charged, received an email that the compny's email box was full.
attempted to call customer service only about 100 times with no answer. left messages with order number with no call back.
nothing was shipped and not one person called me back.
never received an email with confirmation number or tracking number.
still nothing delivered.
finally filed a claim with my credit card company to have it resolved.
ordered before with no problems.
please be advised.