MediSpa Store. com / credit card charged no product received

1149 Hilltop DrRedding, CA, United States Review updated:
4.6
Phone: 1-866-221-3376
Placed an order with this company on 10/9/08, credit card was charged on date order was placed. As of today, 10/28/08, I have not received item ordered, nor have I received any email confirmations with regards to order. I sent email to cancel order several weeks ago, still no repsonse. Tried reaching them by phone but phone was either not answered or I received message that all personel were "busy" helping other customers.

Comments

Na
  13th of Nov, 2008
In May I placed an order with Medi-spa and they said they did not receive my check in the mail in early June. So I sent them another check (in mid June) and they cashed it and i did receive my order. But on 10/24/08 I found out that they have cashed my "lost" check. I have emailed them and called them several times but no response. This is odd because they have always responded to my emails within 1-3 days. I have been ordering products from Medi-spa for a couple of years but I after this, I will no longer order from them.
Do
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I to had ordered previously from them with no problems. Then, just a few months ago I placed an order... they charged my cc but I never received the product. They ignored my emails and I could never get through on the phone. So, I called my card company and filed a complaint and they took the charge off my card. I think its time complaints are filed with the BBB as well as other consumer complaint sites so that the word gets out that this store has gone "south"!
Je
  4th of Dec, 2008
I placed an order with Medi-spa in July and didn't receive all of my products. I called in August and they told me it was on back-order although they charged my credit card. It is now December and I still haven't received my back-ordered item. I have called several times, left messages and emails and no one has ever responded. I will never order from them again!!
Me
  14th of Mar, 2009
The same thing has happened to me. Their customer service is horrible and non-exisent. I tried to call multiple times a day. I was forced to leave a message because the 'speak to an associate' option always says too busy leave a message and someone will get back with you within 24 hours. Not true! The link to check my status order did not work either. Needless to say, I never got my product and suddenly, 2 months later the charges disappeared from my credit card. No refund, it just disappeared like it was never charged. I'm glad it is gone, but there is something wrong with this company. It shouldn't be a crap shot when I order from them.
Ha
  7th of May, 2009
I had problem the same as other people complain the Medi-spa Store.
They not pick up the phone at all. They charged my credit card. I don't know when I am going to get mine. Why should the store responsible.
I trust this store because I ordered them twice. When I read from people wrote so, it is look likes my situation now.