Medicine / inefficiency

1 Ludlow Avenue Store, Clifton, Cincinnati, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 513-281-4475

This store used to be very good before, but the service during this last year has been awful. They make mistakes with our data, too many new pharmacists who do not appear to know what they are doing.Totally unreliable. I will have to change pharmacies. The last mistake they did with my prescription is UNACCEPTABLE. The location was very convenient for me but I do not want to put my health, my body and my life under at the hands of a management like this.

Medicine

Gi
Mar 16, 2013

More Medicine Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Md
      Mar 19, 2010
    Medicine - not update system also product not delivered
    Medicine Pharm
    Bangladesh
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,
    A product were sent from china on 14th January'10 but till to day you have not update online traceing .This is very much painfull and yet we couldn't received the goods.This is not the system of International courier service.Your service is very poor.My EMS tracing No:EE261832250CN.Can you inform me when we may recived the goods or when will update your on line tracing???????????
    Thaking you
    Md.Ali AZim

• Ge
      Aug 30, 2010
    Medicine - injctions
    Wall Street investors

hogorina
    December 24, 2009, 22:03
    People in America should scream out loud when forced into unexplained vaccinations.
    Most citizens really believe that The American Medical Association has a conscious. Its actual claim to past history displays a counter productivity, as to the nation's health. In essence, this system has been slow for decades, in warning millions over the years of death, by injection. We should not crowd in on against this incorporated nest of shielding their associated investors, governmental too, in singling out one fox alone, hanging out, collectively, with the nation's pharmaceutical racketeers. The scales of justice is imbalanced according to the present. Without this conglomeration
    of professional pill rollers, is to ally them with the notorious needle injection without really making it clear as to unsubstantial information, is shoved into hundreds of investor's bank accounts, with little care as to millions who have died, and millions on the way, Less we forget, Anthrax, fluoride, aids, measles, chicken pox, chlorine and chemically loaded soft drinks and polluted air! What harm should a few needles do, or rather the fluid dispensed through controlled investments, within the New York Stock Exchange: Try them for precalculated murder!

Hogorina

• Ge
      Nov 28, 2010

This is a warning to all the suckers that vets are in business for money only. Like any other professionals, one will discover liars and thieves. It would be well to consider the vast majority of dog-peddling animal lovers, business connivers, acting as Lassie's best friend, are monopolisizing the i love-a dog racket, have created a monopoly nationwide. In other words, consider anyone in business to be nothing but criminals one step ahead of the law.

Mar 17, 2013

I am a professor at the University of Cincinnati. When did CVS hired you?

No comments.

• Sl
      Mar 17, 2013

You know what OP I urge you not to use this website. This admin on this website are not helpful and they allow people like Tasha13 to troll on the website while we are treated like we are the ones in the wrong. I have tried to submit a complaint three times and they would not allow it to go through without approval. This is sad because people like Tasha13 are allowed to post rude comments to other people and not get into trouble for it. (If you click on her username she has 30 pages of comments) Yet when we post we need our posts approved. It seems like this site favors members such as Tasha13 and punishes us just for sharing our experiences. The fact that they do not allow complaints for their own website shows just how poorly it is ran and that they have no intent to improve.

Mar 18, 2013

S. Lang, thank you for your comments. It is nice to finally find and intelligent, honest person. Don't even answer to that nasty, deranged character. She lies, manipulates and has no scruples. She is unable to articulate any single, reasonable argument. She just insults and not in a very educated manner. It seems that her life just consists on insulting people who has the courage to complain. I decided not to keep arguing with her because I am not going to descend at that low and I have blocked her from all my sites. Even his writing style reveals the type on individual she is. Ignore her, she is dangerous. Sooner or later her words will come back to her, unless a doctor gives her the medicine she may need.
    I have commented about cases like this in my site and in Facebook. I am starting to agree with you on that this site is not as good as I previously though. They should screen the people who sneak in.