medical savings card / It is not good as looks like

4929 west Royal Lane, 1st FloorIrving, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-2347633

My complaint is about this company which took my money in less five minutes since I said yes and bought the membership of this company to access to "affordable health care". I paid $314, but when I tried to get the benefits, nobody answered me. When the sales person was trying to sell me the product and asked him about the benefits he said " You are going to pay around $25 to $50 per physician visit", but it was NOT true, because I contacted my physician that they said she was in their network and she didn't know about the program, finally customer service said that I could get around 15% to 40% discount, so my OBGYN charge around $300, so I would have to pay $180 per visit plus the membership to them $179, so this is not BETTER than insurance plan as they say.
After that, I decided to cancel the membership the same day that I bought which was in Nov 6, 2008, But they said that it's going to take 7 business day and I don't understand why they don't get my money back right away. IT'S NOT FAIR. Besides they are liars.

Comments

It
  25th of Feb, 2009
We purchase this with Cindi telling us that no medicine would be over $ 40.00 when I when and picked up my inhaler it was 121.62 Then I called just checking about my Dr visit I was having on 2/25 and guess what the Dr. she told us was in the network wasn't. I have try several times calling her but she sames not to be able to answer the phone. I'm wondering how much she made telling us all this junk that WASN"T TRUE!!! Has the attorney general looked at this program and their saleing techniques!!!