Medical Equipment SuppliesService

When you call, you always get 'we are experiencing high call volume', then if you want to wait 20 minutes or more you get a live person who may not be the same person you spoke with yesterday nor do they have the information you provided yesterday. Six calls later, I finally am told all the paperwork is in and would I give them what I need (after I have done this twice) and we are talking about simple supplies nothing big. But I understand Medicare has rules.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Tempe, AZ So I give them the order and the very next day I get a call from their office telling me they can accept my order and would I tell them what I need??? Yeah, like what happened to the person who spoke with me yesterday from your office and the information I gave her? And if you don't have the 20 minutes to wait for a live person, you get leave your name and we will call you back with two business days...NOT, it was three and now you wonder why don't I have any faith is this company? Don't they read any reviews? FYI, Phoenix is what my insurance calls a "competitive market" meaning there are other suppliers, so.o.o bye bye Preferred Homecare, hopefully forever if I have any say so.

Lw