Mediacom Phone Service / Mediacom is the worst company in history!

1 Yates City, IL, United States Review updated:

I signed up for Mediacom phone service to go along with my internet and cable service. Mediacom was here on 1/24/08 and "hooked" me up. I can make outgoing calls, but am unable to get incoming calls. I run a small business and have lost nearly $8,000 since last Thursday. Mediacom says they are "working" on it since then. I finally spoke to a supervisor today and he said that he would be in touch with me via my cellphone by 4:30 om today. They have no idea what the problem is much less how to correct it. I will be re signing with y old phone company tomorrow at 8:00am. Mediacom is the worst company in history as far as customer satisfaction and customer service.

Va

Comments

• Re
      3rd of Feb, 2008

I had the most horrible experinece with Mediacon, I swicht my phone sevice provider for meadicom and I really regrest it. I am working at home with Customer I received inbond call, anyway I dont have service for 3 days, Mediacom lie to me and blame the another Company for this situation. I called at the Supervisor of the another company to ensure who was responsible, and I had hom in the line from my cellphoe, after 7 times or more times to lie to me, they dont realize that I was recording the conversation and also I have the Supervisor from the another company in the line, wich clarify that his company wanst responsable for that. Mediacom tecnical support Service dont have a word to said.
    Horrible bad customer service, rude, disrepecful, and liers. I am going to take legal action, enough is enough they can play with people life, I am single mother I canlose my job because of Mediacom and also I lose 3 days of work. Never take that service.

• Bu
      13th of Dec, 2008

umm did you sign up for mediacom business because they pay you back for the amount of money you would have lost without your service plus they offer a 24 hour tech service which says a tech has to be at your business in 24 hours, i have a business with them and theyve been great