Media Synergy / Unsolicited phone calls

Media Synergy is calling me EVERY DAY with unsolicited prerecorded phone messages although my home phone number [protected] is registered with "DO NOT CALL ME" registry. Please help to stop this nonsense. Thank you.

Comments

• Po
      5th of Jun, 2009

Daly call for "foutr free aitline tickets" as stated on answerin machine recprding

• Pi
      29th of Jun, 2009

If you can help him, please help us too. Every single day they call! I stayed on the line once and demanded they take my number out and they said OK, and continued to call... I'm sick of them!

• Tx
      17th of Jul, 2009

Same here, EVERY SINGLE STINKIN' DAY, sometimes more than once a day, and it's been going on for weeks now! They fill up my answering machine with their long messages so that unless I make a point to regularly delete them there isn't room for anyone else to leave a message. They say they are "Cheap Trips, " whoever that is. I have certainly never contact either company and have verified that I am on the Do No Call list so I can't figure out what's up. Sure wish I could figure out how to make it stop though. Do they really think they are going to get people to buy whatever it is they're selling by annoying them like this??? Crazy. Not a chance.

• Aw
      10th of Aug, 2009

Repeted phone calls selling nasscar stuff. Won't stop calling.