Media Share SuiteSuper bad

1 Review updated:

Stay away from this company. I was treated, very, very poorly when asking individual questions. I got a reply telling me to go look at this site with an exclamation mark at then end. Like a lot of Internet run companies today, who are out to make a quick buck but give terrible customer service, Media Share Suite Joins has good software and terrible/horrible customer interaction. Stay away.

Ja

Comments

• Rl
      Aug 12, 2009

You're a liar and not even a real customer. I use this script and the support is beyond my expectations. They reply in minutes, professional and accurate. I've exchanged hundreds of messages with them, they always reply in 5-10 minutes and I can easily prove that. The script does not have bugs, it is 100% secure and the support is better than any other script provider. Don't believe this liar who's just trying to defame people that are doing a wonderful job.

• Mi
      Aug 14, 2009

This not true. I am MediaShareSuite customer from Russia and script is very good and support help always good. Support reply fast and help very much. This is best Youtube clone script and support is best. They help me much and I not speak English good. Can be trusted!!

• Cu
      Sep 30, 2009

BAD SUPPORT!!! DO NOT USE!!!

It takes days to get a reply. Mikhail and rlent are mediashare.com employees. Ignore them!

• Rl
      Jan 14, 2010

CurtisG, don't be stupid, I've been using this script for a long time and it's great and the support is great too.

• Cl
      Apr 26, 2012

Or maybe you are competition, CurtisG. So why would people not listen to them, and listen to you ? At least rlent provided a website where he sucessfully uses MediaShare.

Feb 21, 2014

Since one week we are trying to contact mediasharesuite.com and trying to discuss and buy this script, but receive no reply back!!! And now come across these reviews... what should we do?

• Ba
      Nov 24, 2014

As a customer I agree Support does kind of suck, but after browsing many different softwares, Im very happy I chose this one. The software is versatile and complete. While the coding is cluttered in some areas, the many features it offers is worth it.

Software Architecture: 7 / 10
    Software Features: 9.5 / 10
    Client Usability: 8 /10

The system is built out of smart v2.0 for the templates and php 5 for the back end functions.
    All things considered, Mediasharesuite got my project running with minimal complications, none of which were caused by the software... Im pretty new to php. I have moderate experience with html and css, with very minor understanding of javascript.

Do your homework yourself, support is just about non-existant but the price is great. You are expected to know at a minimum basic programming in php and smarty. You should also know css very fluently if your doing any kind of design and of course html as well.

• Ha
      Oct 15, 2015

Video SEO fail on in google search engine even i added site map and the help support very bad. Putting Positive review here . The prove is you can check showcase of Media suite all sites are closed very bad script. Don't buy this!

• Ha
      Oct 15, 2015

Another Prove You can put Mediashare suite demo link in google and then click on videos you will not find any videos in search engine and you can put another company video script demo link in google then click on video you will see many videos with thumbnail title time frame . This video script is supper bad stay away from this. The help support team is putting positive feedback after some negative feedback. You can see all old sites are closed now who was using this script I have spend thousand of $ but fail to earn money because of SEO problem. Hope you will understand !!! This script is look like beautiful but it is worthless. Its like k jelyfish do not touch this !!!

• Ab
      Mar 12, 2016

I bought mediasharesuit last month, I have complain for internal server error, I have purchased their service for server management but the support did not reply my complain until now.

For Mikhail adn rient, please paste your URL here to proof that this script is working fine with you.