Media Opportunities Direct / Stolen money

1 PO Box 223, 6160 AE Geleen, Netherlands Review updated:

I received email from the company Media Opportunities Direct. They stated that I won the prize in amount of $3, 000. They asked me to send them payment in order to receive my prize. I paid $35, and I never received my prize and the seller never replied to my emails. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Cr
Mar 6, 2014

Comments

• It
      8th of Aug, 2014

i recieved a letter in the mail and sent them a check for $14 and today I recieved another letter from them saying i need to send them $26 to get my supposedly million definately a scam not sending them anything more gl2u

• Pa
      2nd of Sep, 2014

On September 2, 2014 I received from Media Opportunities Direct a nicely prepared document. It informed me of a $1, 677, 519.00 prize that I have won . Having never entered a sweepstakes drawing I Googled them and found no less than 20 listings with others who have received this. After reading the entire document, front and back, I determined that this is a scam. After reading several posted complaints I came to the conclusion that there is evidently no way to stop this. Am I correct? Do these leaches get away with this for apparently years? I am a free brave American and will continue to search for a way to grind these maggots into dust .

• Ka
      24th of Sep, 2014

On Sept.24, 2014 I received from Media Opportunities Direct a nicely prepared document. It informed me of a $1, 677, 519.00 prize that I have won . The first red flag was that the asked for money to get money. Any legitimate sweepstakes do not charge for processing fees or postage and handling.
    I Googled them and found no less than 20 listings with others who have received this. I googled them and found complaints posted many others have received this. We as the people need to report this type of scam and continue to do so. These type of people are ### and need to be shut down.

• Am
      22nd of Oct, 2014

October 22 2014 (today) I received a letter from MOD signed by senior manager JAMES CARLTON, stating that I had won 1, 677, 519.00 and that I needed to respond in the next 7 days to get my money. Now any legitimate sweepstake would not ask me for $24.00 processing fee plus $2.00 postage and handling fee in order to receive money! First RED FLAG I did not enter a sweepstake. Second RED FLAG why do I need to send you $26.00 to get a million in return? It makes no sense! This is the biggest SCAM out there and the worst part is that they will continue to get away with it! I'm sick and tired of ### like them getting away with it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS🙏

• Pu
      1st of Dec, 2014

December 1st 2014...Received the same document in the mail. Glad Google is my best friend.