Media Crawler / REFUND

1 10124 parkwood Dr. #3, Cupertino, CA, United States Review updated:

Dear. Dear avangate support team

Hi. media-crawler have made an unauthorised charge from my account too. I have bought trial account on [protected]:40:41, but my trial will expire on April 17, 2012, they charged me $69.95 from my account . All e-mail for support service of canceling subscriptions returned. I have disabled auto renewal but they charged it anyway. My "order number" is [protected]. All this is very similar to theft. I need this money back. my name is Seung-Hun, SHIN Please check and refund.

Comments

• Av
      20th of Apr, 2012

Dear Seung-Hun SHIN,

We have checked our records and in regards to the order number provided below it seems you have sent our support department a refund request by email, dated 2012-04-17, and the actual refund was approved and issued on 2012-04-19. Please also note that a written confirmation of this action has been sent to you on the refund release date. The actual money transfer is expected to be completed within the next 3 business days.
    If you have further questions regarding this case, you may want to either contact us directly by using the contact details located here http://www.avangate.com/company/contact.php or you can simply reply in this thread.

• Yc
      26th of Apr, 2012

The same problem with me!!! please help me
    my reference order : 11790074

• Po
      28th of Apr, 2012

Dear. Dear avangate support team
    I need this money back. my name is poetra,
    Order reference no.: 11732768
    Payment method: Visa/MasterCard/Eurocard
    Date/time: 2012-03-25 12:17:23
    Order General Total: 69.95 USD

29th of Apr, 2012

Dear Y Chae,

Apparently, on 2012-04-27 our support department has received an email message from you regarding the situation you're describing here. A resolution has been provided to you on 2012-04-30. Please check the correspondence from Avangate and get back to us should you have further questions.

29th of Apr, 2012

Dear poetra,

Please note this is not a case of an unauthorised charge. Your subscription has been processed according to the Software Manufacturer's terms of service to which you have complied at the time your order was placed. For your reference, the terms can be found at the following address: http://www.media-crawler.com/en/tos.html
    We have forwarded your refund request to the Software Manufacturer and you will be provided with a resolution within the next 1 business day. If you happen to have further questions in regards to your purchases, please use our customer support contact details located here: http://www.avangate.com/company/contact.php

• Po
      5th of May, 2012

Thanks to Avangate that has me concerned. I apologize for my mistake.

• 13
      6th of Jun, 2012

Ditto from New Zealand I too am disputing their unethical practices!

• Zh
      8th of Aug, 2012

I really feel having been cheated by Media Crawler. I purchased a one year access with reference no.12963656 on 2012-08-8 06:03:06.
    And I later I found I can not download anything. I strongly want my money back!!!
    I' m angry with this fraud!

26th of Aug, 2012

I TO CANNOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING OR FIND WHAT I WANT TO DOWN LOAD.PLEASE REFUND MY $29.95.ORDER REF. NUMBER 13496608 DATE-TIME 2012- 8-27 JOE REYNOLDS E-MAIL [protected]@yahoo.com

28th of Aug, 2012

Dear Zhhe,

We apologize for the late reply here, as you already know we have forwarded your refund request to Media-Crawler on Aug 8th. Your refund request has been declined by Media Crawler as a result of the lack of feedback to their messages regarding this case.

Dear Joe Reynolds,

We have forwarded your refund request to Media Crawler today, you should expect a reply from them within the next 1-2 business days.
    On a different note, it appears you have not contacted us in any form before posting your message in this thread. Have you encountered any problems contacting our 24/7 support department?

7th of Sep, 2012

Hi. I'm Ilbae

I cannot find or get any materials from Media Crawler downloader,
    even though they showed me right search results before I pay for Media Crawler.
    After paying my 49.95 USD, there's no search results.
    Please refund my order. REF: 13209871 / time: 2012-09-07 14:24:50
    / amount : 49.95 USD
    I already called 31-88-0000008, but operator could not help me.
    Need your support. [protected]@naver.com

9th of Sep, 2012

Dear ilbae.yoon,

We have forwarded your refund request to Media Crawler, we expect you will to be provided with a reply via email to your refund request within the next 2 business days.

9th of Sep, 2012

Thsnk you for the support.

I'll be waiting for the media crawler's feedback

• Me
      14th of Sep, 2012

Dear Customer,
    I'm a support team member of Media Crawler and want to inform you that
    we are always acting according to the Terms.
    Please check on it as every customer is to accept our TOS before
    purchasing the service:

As you can see on our web site there no files to be downloaded as we
    do not store or sell them.

The service is about providing direct access to get downloads
    located all over the Internet.
    Thus if relevant file downloads are available in the Net, you will get
    them.

Also we are always ready to help our customers to resolve any issues
    occurred while using our software:

By following this link you will be able to contact us directly and get
    replied in nearest time.

14th of Sep, 2012

Thank you for the feedback and response upon my request.

Appreciate both parties' quick follow up and settlement.

30th of Sep, 2012

i bot your stuff and i can get it to work.

30th of Sep, 2012

I want my refund back

2nd of Oct, 2012

Dear Bryan Harper,

As you can see by reading this thread, we are more than happy to help with the condition that your message contains some order identification elements so we can locate your order in our database. Consequently, we are looking forward to being provided with your order reference number by reply. Alternatively, you can also contact our 24/7 support department by using the customer support contact coordinates provided on our official website: http://www.avangate.com/company/contact.php

3rd of Oct, 2012

(order reference number: 13721894

5th of Oct, 2012

Dear Bryan Harper,

The order number you have provided is valid, your refund request has been forwarded to Media Crawler and a reply will be provided to you within the next 1-2 business days. The decision will be provided by email, at the address we have on file for your order: we*******[protected]@yahoo.com

19th of Nov, 2012

My name is Beatrice Seasay, and I just bought one of your products last week. I have tried in three computers and just cannot use it . Please get back to me ASAP, or give me a refund immediately.My reference number is 14286782: iT WILL ALSO BE NICE TO SPEAK TO A PERSON OR CHAT ON LINE. Thanks, I do need these simulations quickly.

Dear Beatrice,

Avangate offers software vendors a full featured eCommerce platform, expertise and tools to sell and promote software online. We do not make any products. For information or technical assistance regarding a specific software product or a service, please contact the software publisher directly. Their contact information is:

Contact URL: http://www.media-crawler.com/en/cc.html
    Support Email: [protected]@media-crawler.com

We have however forwarded your request to them, but if you do not receive any reply from them within the next 2 business days, please get back to us by either posting a reply here or by emailing us to support[AT]avangate.com.

Regards,

19th of Nov, 2012

It was not that difficult to take my money from my credit card now was it ? This is Beatrice Seasay again.I was unable to use the email above that was given to me so, please give me another way to get my refund.

28th of Nov, 2012

This is Beatrice Seasay who is still waiting to be contacted by someone or by email about my refund of $29.95 FOR ONE OF YOUR PRODUCTS, I did not recieve.Please give me back my refund and make sure that I am cancelled my subscription from your website.This is definetely a ripp off.The order number is 14286782.

29th of Nov, 2012

Dear Beatrice,

Your order was cancelled and the amount was refunded on the 22nd of November, please check your account or get in touch with your bank to confirm the refund.

• Xi
      17th of Jan, 2013

Hi, avangate support team,
    media-crawler have made an unauthorised charge from my account too. I have bought trial account on 2013-01-10, but my trial will be maybe a month. They charged me $69.95 from my paypal . Now I want this money back. My "order number" is 14775803. My name is Xinru Xu. Please check and refund, thank you!

20th of Jan, 2013

Dear xinru,

Please double check the documentation and all correspondence received as a result of your purchase as the service you have contracted and paid for was a 7-days trial, not a 30-days trial. Please note that the correspondence was sent to you in both English and your native language. If you have further questions regarding this case, please either reply in this thread or contact us directly via the contact coordinates provided on our official website http://www.avangate.com/shopper-support/

• Ro
      28th of Jan, 2013

I cannot download anything like before and it is taking long to update new stuff .ORDER REF. NUMBER 64209270 DATE-TIME 12/19/2011 7 Robert Ramsingh E-MAIL [protected]@gmail.com