Media-Crawler / Media-Crawler

I purchased a trial period of 7 days for a company called Media Crawler in 3/15/12. At the time of signup I clicked on a box that said "disable auto-renewal".
They charged me $69.95 for the full service anyway. Now they are insisting that there is no checkbox to disable auto-renewal and will not refund my money.
I have email "media crawler" to tell them that I want a refund. This was done once already 4 days ago on 3/21/12.
The only thing they say they will do it I want me $69.95 back. I am disabled and on a fixed income. This is ridiculous.

my email:[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

• Kk
      28th of Feb, 2012
    Media-Crawler - Media-Crawler Scam
    South Africa

I authorized an amount of $1.94 last week to Media-crawler for a trial period and yesterday they took another $69.95 of my account which was never authorized, this is absolutely daylight robbery, please help me to get my money back

• Av
      22nd of Mar, 2012

Dear Customer,

We have already replied to the complaint you initially posted here: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/avangate-media-crawler-avangate-media-crawler-c596160.html . Please post any comments you might have on the above thread, or contact us by email or phone (http://www.avangate.com/company/contact.php).

Best regards,
    Avangate Support Team
    www.avangate.com

• La
      4th of Apr, 2012

Bonjour,
    Je m'aperçois que je ne suis pas la seule à attendre un remboursement de avantage-media-crawler.
    j'espère avoir une réponse bien vite

• Ga
      6th of Nov, 2012
    Media-Crawler - not responding, not compatible
    8-8 STROUD RD
    Hamilton
    Ontario
    Canada

This software is not rsponding to my computer & it's not what I ordered. Kindly refund my money back.
    Attached is my receipt.