Media Center XP M7557C / Poor Tech And Case Mgr Support

1 Malden, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 573-276-5645

I bought a new HP Desktop PC M7557C at Sams Club and it kept Crashing - CODE PURPLE. At first when I bought an extended 12 month Tech Support Warranty they were very helpful in trying to fix it and the regular warranty had just expired but the Tech Supervisor said that they would still repair it under warranty because it crashed into a CODE PURPLE. After it continued to crash into CODE PURPLE for about the eighth time which included two in home repairs the Tech Support plus the Case Mgr Ned turned on me and refused to stand behind their incomplete repairs and cut off my paid 12 month over the phone Tech Support by the Case Mgr Ned / Canada /HP. They at first Guaranteed there Repairs 100% then refused to honor the Repairs by Ned. Plus this Case Mgr called me and talked to me like a dog refusing any more help from HP and he was quite happy to inform me that his word-was like God's and no one else would do anything for me. So beware if anyone wants to buy any HP Products because you could be the next Victim and get the run around and refused Support by HP. Oh also if you try to call HP HQ they like to pass the buck also and can't answer any problems?

Comments

22nd of Aug, 2008

I just talked to a technician and I cannot understand these people from heaven knows where. I have a new printer, hp deskjet d1560 I needed someone to help me to start printing something. I just cannot understand these people.

• Bl
      1st of Nov, 2012
    Hewett Packard - bad laptop pc
    hewett packard

purchased a Hewett Packard laptop/notebook pc on 2/20/2011, have replaced hard drive 3 times! [purchased at best buys] i have tried to contact hp but could not speak with anyone that speak English well, could understand them.what the ...going on with hp?