Medcei.com / interpill.com / merchandise not received

Phone: 1-213-985-2385

My purchase was made on February 23, 2008. Monies was taken from my account on February 26, 2008 including a $9.95 fee for air mail which promised deliver in 14-21 days. It has now been 43 days. The phone number is just an answering machine with no results. I have e-mailed several times. I received an e-mail on 3/31/08 stating "The package can be lost or stopped on the customs. But the most common reason for the delivery failure is incorrect address. Please, write us back with the full and valid shipping address and we will check everything about your order. Thank You. Sorry for the inconveniences and delay with reply. Best regards, RX-Promo Team." I tried several times to reply and the e-mail would just bounce back at me with a message stating "Message not recorded: RE: [rx-promo.com #****] order #****" After about 8 tries using the reply function, I then went into the website and responded via their e-mail address under "contact us". I still have had no response. I believe this company has perpetrated fraud and theft.

Comments

• Ro
      17th of Apr, 2008

I also purchase on February 21, 2008. my account was charged on February 23, 2008 including a $9.95 fee for air mail which promised deliver in 14-21 days. It has now been 57 days. The phone number is just an answering machine with no results. I have e-mailed several times. I received an e-mail stating "The package can be lost or stopped on the customs. But the most common reason for the delivery failure is incorrect address. Please, write us back with the full and valid shipping address and we will check everything about your order. Thank You. Sorry for the inconveniences and delay with reply. Best regards, RX-Promo Team." I tried several times to reply and the e-mail would just bounce back at me with a message stating "Message not recorded: RE: [rx-promo.com #****] order #****" After about 8 tries using the reply function, I then went into the website and responded via their e-mail address under "contact us". I still have had no response. I believe this company has perpetrated fraud and theft. Now looking at some of the complaints... this all happened aroun the same time line. I'm contacting my card carrier to get the transation reviewed.

• In
      30th of May, 2008

Dear Richard Rothschild and Roland Garza!

We, the Interpill Support Team are to ask You to accept our apologizes for the affull customer support and lack of experience in the on-line pharmacy distribution.

We have had about 2 hundreds of orders a day and only one person for support. we just had no idea that it will be SO hard to answer all e-mails and calls...

Now, we have employed several managers to support our dear customers 247365. We are really very sorry for all this mess and undelivery, and lack of help... We understand, how awful it is.

Please, accept our sincerest apologizes. And if You can... remove these complaints. Thank You.

Respectfully,
    Rx-Promo Team

• Ca
      7th of Jul, 2008

i want the address for the interpill in los angeles ca its been almost 60 days since i have ordered and havent received product. i am takin the next step and i am not trying to hear the excuse of we have alot of employess, and emails and blah blah blah. please spare me the heartache.

• In
      30th of Jul, 2008

Dear Carry please provide us with your order number or e-mail address. As we have only one Carry in our database and ma'am was refunded long time ago.

We really have a lot of e-mails but all of them are answered. If you didn't get our reply, it could be marked as spam of just blocked by e-mail provider.

We have no intention to scam anyone. If we want to scam someone, there will be millions of complaints, not one in a month.

Respectfully,