Med1online / HORRIBLE DISHONEST COMPANY - AVOID

1 4403 Table Mountain DriveGolden, CO, United States

Med1Online is the most dishonest and unprofessional company I have ever encountered. Calls are emails are ignored, commitments and obligations are broken, and their representatives are deceitful and untrustworthy. In my case, among other things, the equipment was damaged and inoperable when it arrived, they were unresponsive for months while demanding lease payments. To compound matters, when they finally do respond they simply tell you whatever you want to hear in order to buy themselves more time. It is the most incredible thing I have ever experienced - They have cost me tens of thousands of dollars and in spite of my attempting to deal professionally with them, they are now attempting to shift liability to me. I quesion how much longer they will be in business. Do not believe a word they say; I have never been lied to or treated with more disrespect in 30 successful professional years. This has been going on since November 2007, and as of 2009, major legal action against Med1Online is likely pending.