Med1 Online / Scam charges

Ordered an item online. Money was promptly charged to my credit card. I wait. I wait. I wait. After a week or so I email, inquiring about a possible delivery date. No response. No response. No response. I call. 'It takes...so many days to process your order...blah, blah, blah'. Another week and then another go by. I email. The same...No response. No response. No response. I'm busy so I email a few days later...No response. No response. No response. After a few more days I call. Item is on back order and don't know when it will be available.

Horrible way to do business.

Ju

Comments

• Me
      17th of Apr, 2009

I have a same problem. They owe me $341. I have been waiting for refunding for 3 months. Now I learned that it is out of business. so What should I do?

• Ad
      10th of Aug, 2009
    Med1 Online - Anything they sell stay away from
    Med1 Online

I recently found out that this company went out of business. I'm surprised it took this long. I have to say, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of people. This company was full of the most unethical bunch of people I've ever had the misfortune of knowing. I hope the BBB, IRS and the government takes a good hard look at the financials as I'm sure they cheat everyone including the Federal Government.