Med Link / Charge for something I did not order or approve to come out of my checking account

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-267-2169

I did not purchase any kind of catalog or allow anyone to take money out of my checking account. This has put my checking account in the red. They put in for 19.95 to be taken out.

Comments

• Fa
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I have the same problem as you. They've been taking $19.95 out of my account every two weeks. I called them and they gave me numerous false statements about when I supposedly signed up for their service. They said they sent an e-mail showing I signed up for this account. They could not provide it. They're a bunch of liars. I caught them in lie after lie. They hung up on me twice. I want to sue them. If they're willing to do this to one person, they're willing to do it to a million people.

• Ti
      11th of Nov, 2008

I have made several calls to then and the recording says that they have the customer service reps are busy and they are sorry for the inconvenience. They took $19.95 twice directly out of my checking and I did not sign up for this service. I spoke to to people and I was told that a check will be mailed out to me and it has been over two weeks. I have not seen a check yet.

• Ci
      26th of Nov, 2008

I also had 2 separate amounts taken from my checking account and was told that a refund for both amounts would be sent out in 30 business days. I still have not received any check and it's been 33 business days. What's up with this that they can take our money without authorization and we have to pay the overdraft fees they cause plus the loss of our money. Some of us live on a fixed income and when this happens it really hurts our finances.