Meaningful Beauty / poor customer service and unauthorized charges

United States, Washington, Tacoma Review updated:
Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford
I ordered the MB package advertised on the infomercial. I liked some of the products, some not so much. I decided to contact the customer service and set up a way to just order at my own convenience. Over the past number of months they have charged my account without authorization, sent me items when I had asked numerous times to not receive them until I order and have talked with people on the phone who slur their words and sound so totally unprofessional. It got to the point where I requested to speak to a CS Manager or supervisor. I was told they'd tell me the same thing but I still requested to speak to a manager. After being on hold for almost 5 minutes the same CS rep came back and said that her supervisor told her that's all they could do. I asked again to speak with the supervisor and they would not let me. I then immediately cancelled my account. To spend so much money on products and to be treated the way I was is absolutely unacceptable.

This company is terrible to deal with and it's really disappointing that Cindy Crawford would allow her product to be sold in such a shady and unprofessional manner.

N  22nd of Apr, 2010 by
They have absolutely horrible customer service. I canceled an order in February since they said there is a delay in shipping out but they sent it out anyway. I sent it back to them and here it is April 22nd and I am still waiting for a refund. Sent them an email 10 days ago and have not received a reply. I don't do business with companies that have horrible, disrespectful customer service and this company takes the cake.
A  11th of Jun, 2010 by
In February I ordered MB. About a month later I got the wrong order. I returned it via UPS Ground, unopened, to a PO Box, which was the only address the MB customer service agent would provide to me, and then I ordered the correct products again. When I called to check the status of my return and refund, THAT agent said it would be a problem that I sent it back to a PO Box, and I should have sent it to their physical address. VERY frusrating! I am still waiting for my refund from the original order and still waiting for the correct order to arrive. It has been over 2 months.
A  30th of Sep, 2010 by
I had the same thing happened to me. I ordered this product for my mom. They made unauthorized charges to my account after I had told them to stop. The customer service was horrible. After the lady explained that I had agreed to this in the past she kept saying is there anything else I can help you with you ? Meaning she wanted to hang up already she said it 3 times. I felt rushed and unsatisfied so she gave me a discount on it but I didn't want a discount I wanted the charges dropped. Thats all she did for me this happened about 10 minutes ago.

Meaningful Beauty Logo Meaningful Beauty