Meaningful Beauty / poor customer service and unauthorized charges
I ordered the MB package advertised on the infomercial. I liked some of the products, some not so much. I decided to contact the customer service and set up a way to just order at my own convenience. Over the past number of months they have charged my account without authorization, sent me items when I had asked numerous times to not receive them until I order and have talked with people on the phone who slur their words and sound so totally unprofessional. It got to the point where I requested to speak to a CS Manager or supervisor. I was told they'd tell me the same thing but I still requested to speak to a manager. After being on hold for almost 5 minutes the same CS rep came back and said that her supervisor told her that's all they could do. I asked again to speak with the supervisor and they would not let me. I then immediately cancelled my account. To spend so much money on products and to be treated the way I was is absolutely unacceptable.
This company is terrible to deal with and it's really disappointing that Cindy Crawford would allow her product to be sold in such a shady and unprofessional manner.
I advise you to NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!
More Meaningful Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized billing 
- Meaningful Beauty - deceptive advetising and marketing 
- Meaningful Beauty - dissatisfied with product 
- GRC Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized charges 
- Meaningful Beauty - harassment & rip off & lies 
- Meaningful Beauty - returned product
- Meaningful Beauty - cimdy crawford's meaningful beauty
- Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized credit card charges
- Meaningful Beauty - returns
- Meaningful Beauty - billing