Meaningful Beauty / unauthorized charges
Ordered the trail offer and 30 days later started getting charges in the amount of $154.29 on my debit card.
Notified the bank and disputed the charges. Called the Merchant and requested a refund. Merchant refused to refund the money until the product (which hadn't yet been shipped) was returned. Merchant stated they could not stop the shipment.
I cancelled by debit card to avoid further charges and I failed a complaint with the California Attorney General for deceptive trade practices and fraudulent billing practices. I recommend everyone else do the same.
Below is a link for you to do so online and the Business Information to include in your complaint.
41550 ECLECTIC ST, STE#200
PALM DESERT, CA 92260
More Meaningful Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized billing 
- Meaningful Beauty - deceptive advetising and marketing 
- Meaningful Beauty - dissatisfied with product 
- GRC Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized charges 
- Meaningful Beauty - harassment & rip off & lies 
- Meaningful Beauty - did not receive my order
- Meaningful Beauty - cancelled order 
- Meaningful Beauty Vitamins - fraudulent ad/ misrepresentation
- Meaningful Beauty - won't refund my money 
- Meaningful Beauty - customer service