Meaningful Beauty / charges after cancellation
I cancelled membership, however, before the end of the trial I received another kit, I paid for shipping charges. I have since cancelled this account some time ago and now received a bill for $14, 95.
I do not owe this bill and request that you remove the charge. It's been at least 2 months since I returned the product with my own payment.
I will file a complaint with the Consumer Complaint Agency of the United states. I have seen all of the hundreds complaints that include this same issue - overcharging!!
REMOVE THE CHARGE!!
More Meaningful Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized billing 
- Meaningful Beauty - deceptive advetising and marketing 
- Meaningful Beauty - dissatisfied with product 
- GRC Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized charges 
- Meaningful Beauty - harassment & rip off & lies 
- Meaningful Beauty - did not receive my order
- Meaningful Beauty - cancelled order 
- Meaningful Beauty Vitamins - fraudulent ad/ misrepresentation
- Meaningful Beauty - won't refund my money 
- Meaningful Beauty - customer service