Meaningful Beauty / scam!!!
They are scam!!! They charged me twice on the same day. I didnt give authorization for the second charge. I called to speak with a supervisor I was told that they cannot see my acct and i cannot stop the shipping and the supervisor didnt give me her last name so I can report her. First name is Melisa... They are insisted on telling me there wasnt a second charge on my acct. I can see it on my statement. It is exactly same name GRC*MEANINGFUL BEAUTY and two different charges. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM...
More Meaningful Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized billing 
- Meaningful Beauty - deceptive advetising and marketing 
- Meaningful Beauty - dissatisfied with product 
- GRC Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized charges 
- Meaningful Beauty - harassment & rip off & lies 
- Meaningful Beauty - did not receive my order
- Meaningful Beauty - cancelled order 
- Meaningful Beauty Vitamins - fraudulent ad/ misrepresentation
- Meaningful Beauty - won't refund my money 
- Meaningful Beauty - customer service