Me Placing Solutions / fraudsters... cheating people for money

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

ME Placing...

BEWARE, IT is a SCAM
Dear All
please be careful. someone called from this company and asked me to pay 550 dollars. he tried hard to convince me saying that there is a good offer waiting for me. But when i refused, he was just angry and hang up on me.

the next day he called me again and said your profile will be blacklisted if you do not pay. we will provide you the interview in 3 days. He just forced me like anything and made me to pay the amount of 550 USD.
I asked him to provide me the company details.he told me you will be receiving an email with all the details. i did not receive any email till now. He is not answering my calls or no response to my emails.
Best cheaters award goes to ME Placing company.

Everyone be careful of this company.

Ay
Oct 4, 2017

Comments

• La
      21st of Mar, 2018

Recruiters never request payments of any kindand if you have to apply for visas, doctor examinations, all expenses paid by you will be refunded once you submit a claim when you start working.
    These fraudsters thrive on people desperate for work and have no qualms robbing you of your last money.
    BEWARE

• Da
      11th of Jul, 2018

Hi my name is David Christians and want to know if Mohammat Saif is working for you.
    My email is dcautoclinic2528@gmail.com.

17th of Jul, 2018

I even want know, whether these chap is working for MEPlacing

• St
      20th of Oct, 2018

HI ALL, please BE EXTRA CAREFUL, ME placing is a fraud company . Gentleman by the name of Mohammed, will con you to pay and have their own staff to pretend as potential employer. You will receive a ridiculous remuneration that you can't believe. I learnt, there's a a big hospitality company is preparing to take legal action and investigating their conduct. SO PLEASE DO NOT PAY THEM YOUR HARD EARN MONEY !SOMETIME YOU ARE DESPERATE TO RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM WITH JOBS IN GULF, BUT THIS GUYS ARE FRAUD! god bless you

• Rm
      28th of Oct, 2018
    Me Placing Solutions - “Recruitment”-Scam-additional info.
    India

Beware of sana.khan@meplacing.com
    Calls when sees you actively searching on Linkedin & other websites. Proposes dream-job. And later asks for an ammount. If you say cant pay for now, she proposes a smaller one. (149$ was at 1st, "discounted" 100$).

I didnt fall for it, thanks to this website. Please use additional details.

• Ka
      6th of Dec, 2018

Today I got a call from that company, +91 40 4749 2200, that employee name is Swetha Reddy, and she told me that my dream Job is ready for me, with the salary I want and with all other options.
    And finally she ask for 149$, and I ask her why?? She said as guarantee and we will refund it later. :)
    I requested her to send an E-mail, and of course I will not pay anything, it is very obvious that it is a scam.
    Take care guys.