MDS SERVICES LLCFRAUD

J Review updated:

WE ARE A ARGENTINIAN COMPANY, WE SENT $15, 000 USD TO PANSEH TSEWOLE FOR A CONTAINER OF USEN MONITORS, THAT WAS IN NOVEMBER 2008, THEY NEVER SENT ANYTHING, THEY DPONT WANT TO REFOUND OUR MONEY, I HAVE A FRIEND IN ATLANTA AND GO TO THE ADDRESSES WHO THEY GIVE ME AND THEY PUT IN THEIR WEB PAGE, ALL ARE FALSE, ALL THA PHONE NUMBERS ARE CANCELLED, I READ MORE COMPLAINS FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE A TOTAL FRAUDULENTE COMPANY BE CARREFULL WHIT THEM!!! THEY USES FALSE NAMES, I EILL POST MORE INFORMATION, AND THEY HAVE AN OTHER COMANY FOR MAKE MORE FRAUDS AND STEAL MORE COMPANIES, THE OTHER NAME WHO USES THET ARE AMERICAN EXPORTRS LLC, WE ARE NOT SURE OF THAT BUT WHEN WE HAVE MORE INFORMATION AND WE KNOW EXACTLY IF THIS ACOMPANY ARE THE SAME WE WILL POST!!!

• F
      Jun 24, 2009

yes we are agree, we are a mexican company and this person who calls paul flaup and panseh tsewole steal our money we sent around $18, 000 usd in nobember 2008, they never sent the merchandise, never refound the money and they dissappered like ghosts, tottally fraud, and a very big thieves. one day police catch them because they continiues whit her scam!!!