Comments

29th of Nov, 2014

The store is very welcoming and the people who work at MD of PC are superb themselves. Their prices can't be beat so I don't even bother looking at other places because I have seen the quality of their work and it is perfect.

• Do
      28th of Dec, 2014

Fast and affordable – the dc power jack on my laptop was broken. I called around town and MD of PC gave me the best price. Not only did the technician fix it without any glitches but I had my computer back at the end of the day... I will definitely go back to this store for any of my computer repair needs. Thanks!

• Da
      30th of Dec, 2014

Jon was very easy to deal with. He quickly diagnosed the problem with our laptop and offered reasonable trade-in values for our purchase. We will likely use MDofPC for our future computer repairs and purchases. Very knowledgeable and friendly service.

• Ad
      1st of Jan, 2015

Last weekend my laptop was broken and then I searched for computer repairs and I found these guys with good reviews. They repaired my old laptop and changed my hard drive to a new one. Now my laptop works very well. Overall, excellent service. Thanks you very much!

• Di
      1st of Jan, 2015

What a fantastic service! Quick. Reliable. More than affordable. The work has always been explained to me in easy terms. Alternatives and choices offered are never under pressure. I travel 45 minutes to get there because it's worth it! I highly recommend this business to everyone!