MDG Laptop / Laptop Hinges

Canada, Ontario, Waterloo Review updated:
297 C Bluevale St North
Phone: 519-886-0110
I own a 17 inch dual core laptop, purchased through MDG online. I am paying on it monthy. My address is 297 Unit C Bluevale Steet North. I am having a problem with the hinges of my laptop. It has already been in for service once, cost me 60.00 to fix the hinges.. Now I am having the same problem. I need to get this fixed, also one of my USB ports, the hard plastic that holds the usb pins in place, came out of the port. No damage, its just came out. Now MDG tells me I can pay again to get the laptop fixed. I called the Tech department and got a frazzled employee who told me this is a wide spread problem and that they still will not fix it unless I pay. I bought the warranty for this reason and sill find myself left out in the rain. I would NEVER buy a laptop from MDG again. A laptop is worthless if you can't open and close it.

A  17th of Feb, 2010 by
I have the exact same issue. Sent mine back in a year ago and they still have not fixed it or replaced it. I am floored at how this company is able to get away with this.