MDF Communications / Bad Experience / Waste of Money

MDF Communications
New Orleans
Our company used MDF Communications and we have nothing good to say about the experience. It seems our ideas were all that we were being consulted on, paying for nothing. We are at a loss, and would never hire this type of consultant again.

A  8th of Jul, 2009 by
And, as a person who is on the end of the phone calls from this marketing business, I have major complaints. I've asked over and over in the last few months to be taken off their calling list, have went to the site and filled out a request, and even used their site to get the direct number to call to be taken off. Guess what? That mailbox is full. I called Cory Mustard, Ext 135 (who is over this unit in some fashion)yesterday to explain that my sister is dying of cancer and when I get this 800 number I'm not sure if her dtr is using a hospital phone to call so I answer it. He told me yesterday to call him back if it happened again as he was going to go over to the place in his building to remove my name. It happened again at noon. I've called him again and got the royal runaround before I forced to be put through to him. We'll see if they call again.