MDAFraudulent letter/certificate announcing winnings

1 Review updated:

Got a letter and certificate in the mail saying I acknowledged that I'm a winner of $1, 678, 394.00. They said this was their last attempt to reach me regarding this matter and that I must sign the certificate along with $20.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New York, NY00 in cash, check, or money order payable to MDA for immediate delivery to me at my current address as well as verify that I'm 18 years or older and a US Citizen. I was given an account number and deadline. The funny part is, this is one of several I've been receiving for years, all with different amounts. DON'T SEND MONEY TO ANYONE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY GIVE NO PHONE NUMBER OR CONTACT INFORMATION. CROSS CHECK EVERYTHING. IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO NE TRUE MY FRIENDS, IT USUALLY IS!.

MDA

Ca
Jan 17, 2015

More MDA Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ca
      Nov 29, 2015

My dad is getting the same letters and is believing them. How do we stop this.

• Ni
      Jan 09, 2016

I played and won $10;000 online from jackpot.com. + air fare to NY, And I did not pay a penny . I WAS SENT AN EMAIL TILLING ME THAT I HAD WON THAT AMOUNT. AND I REPLYD CALL ME. YOU HAVE MY PH# IF THIS IS FOR REAL AND THEY DID. I GOT MY CHECK AND AIRFARE IN 4 DAYS
    REMEMBER IF IT'S FOR REAL YOU DON'T PAY A PENNY AND YOU DON'T GIVE ANY INFORMATION OF YOUR SELF THEY SHOULD ALREADY HAVE IT

• Co
      Apr 04, 2016

I have this one came today.

• To
      Jun 13, 2016

I've been getting same type and sweepstakes notices for about a year now all wanting a processing fee ranging from $5.00 to $30.00. I stopped after a while as I never got any monetary gains from any of my fees. I even got several from the Netherlands. All in my opinion were scams. Probably got my information such as name and address off Facebook. These are scams. If you didn't sign up for any sweepstakes from this company, it is most likely a scam. When you get it shred it would be a good rule of thumb.