MD-TWORLD / WON THE POUNDS

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have received a SMS today morning from MD-TWORLD. There was an information for me "congratulation.your phone has won GBP550, 000.00 pounds IN THE 2009 T-World Nokia draws in UK, To claim, send details to E-mail: tworldnokia2@live.com .Is that information true or not.if not, please take needful...
send needful information to my id.
my email id: ahamedismail54@yahoo.com

Comments

• Sr
      4th of Sep, 2009

what has this number won

• St
      7th of Sep, 2009

Dear sir Today morning (7/9/9) i also recieved the same thing to my mobile number .but email id given is that uktworldnokia@live.com.
    Is this information is right?
    mail me to sdsouza83@yahoo.com

• Th
      22nd of Sep, 2009

dear Sir TOday (22/09/2009) I have received a SMS today morning from MD-TWORLD. i won a GBP 550, 000.0 pounds in 2009 T-World Nokia draws in UK. so, am giving my ID -raj.thiyaga@yahoo.com . i think, this information helpful to me.. send me the prize" if its True Sir! " thank u"

• Am

dear sir,
    Today (22-9-09) i recevied a s.m.s thatyy phone has won GBP55o, ooo.00 pounds
    in the 2009 T- world Nokia Draws in U.K.
    sir i request u 2 please send me details regarding this matter if this is found true
    iwill be very happy . my E-Mail I.D : amos318in@gmail.com

• Ya
      22nd of Sep, 2009

i have received a SMS today morning from MD-TWORLD. There it was told that "congratulation!!! your phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in the 2009 T-WORLD NOKIA draws in UK, to claim, send details to Email:...
    so if this information is true, my ID is yashveersaini22@gmail.com

• Lo
      24th of Sep, 2009

i have also received the same massage on23-9-2009, if it is true contact
    me through mail, my id is lokeshsiddaiah113@gmail.com

• Ri
      29th of Sep, 2009

i have received a SMS 22/9/09 from MD-TWORLD. There it was told that "congratulation!!! your phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in the 2009 T-WORLD NOKIA draws in UK, to claim, send details to Email:...
    so if this information is true, my ID is maddy_demons@yahoo.com

8th of Oct, 2009

I have recieved an sms on d 7th of october.2009 from MD_TWORLD stating that "congratulations"!!!your phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in the 2009T-World Nokia Draws in UK.To claim..send details
    My emailD is anavimunjal@yahoo.co.in

• Pr
      12th of Oct, 2009

i have received a SMS sept 22 from MD-TWORLD. There it was told that "congratulation!!! your phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in the 2009 T-WORLD NOKIA draws in UK, to claim, send details to Email:...
    so if this information is true, my ID is prabhu_byangi@yahoo.com.phone no.9786243689

20th of Oct, 2009

Hello sir/madam, my name is Anuradha Gaur.i have received a sms on 9th oct2009 from MD-TWORLD.There it was told that "congratulation, your phone has won GBP550, 000.00pounds in the 2009 T-WORLD NOKIA draws in UK, to claim, send details to...
    so if this information is true, please let me know as soon as possible, my ID is rajkr.singh4@gmail.com, ph no.9871263812

• Na
      23rd of Oct, 2009

Dear sir,
    I have received a SMS today morning from MD-TWORLD. There was an information for me "congratulation.your phone has won GBP550, 000.00 pounds IN THE 2009 T-World Nokia draws in UK, To claim, send details to E-mail: uktworldnokia@live.com .Is that information true or not.if not, please take needful...
    send needful information to my id. nakul.shah57@gmail.com.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Nakul R Shah. (mob: 9869779579)

• As
      24th of Oct, 2009

i have receved a sms yesterday from MD-TWORLD.there was information for me congratulation.your phone has won GBP550, ooo, 00 pounds in the 2009 t-world nokia draws in uk, To claim, send detials to E-mail: tworldnokia2@live.com is that information true or not.if not, please take needful... SEND NEEDFUL INFORMATION TO MY ID srinivas_adavani@yahoo.co.in

• Ra
      24th of Oct, 2009

Guys don't belive this, it is absolutely fake one, i have checked the website, which they mentioned the email. The website redirect us to another website "bing.com" this website is work as a search engine there was no any mail service. Eventhough they allowing us to create a login, it is only for log in into that site... they don't have any mail service. hope it will help you.

30th of Oct, 2009

Dear sir,
    I am sushil goel from yamunanagar district, haryana.sir i have received your message on 30 october at 8:57 am that my phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in 2009 Nokia draw in UK.so please provide me informatian, how to claim money.my no. Is 09416024087, address is h.no 2/78 kharadian moholla, near devi mandir chachhrauli, yamunanagar, haryana.
    Pincode 135103
    Yours faithfully
    sushil goel

5th of Nov, 2009

I am sumeet ingle from nagpur district, maharashtra.sir i have received your message on 5 november at 11:57pm that my phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in 2009 Nokia draw in UK.so please provide me informatian, how to claim money.my no. Is 09766912711, 09890944653, address is plot.no 4, laghuvetan colony kamptee road, nagpur.
    my email id- i_sumeet0072004@yahoo.co.in
    Pincode 440014
    Yours faithfully
    sumeet ingle

15th of Dec, 2009

has this number wonde 550, 000 price money 9866315345

• Gu
      20th of Dec, 2009

I AM GULSHAN THAKUR FROM GARHSHANKAR DISTT HOSHIARPUR PUNJAB SIR IHAVE RCV UR MSG ON19 DEC 05:09:27PM THAT MY SIM HAS HAS BEEN SELECTED FOR DRAW 550000{GBP}IN 2009 DRAW IN UK. SO PLZ PROVIDE ME INFORMETION HOW TO CLAIM MONEY MY NO IS 919815034029.919417062180 MY EMAIL ID GULSHANF4KK01@YAHOO.COM OK BY

6th of Jan, 2010

my name is sunny from jalandhar.i m receving ur mess. gbp 550000.00 pounds in 2010 t world nokia draw. so what the process ahead.my id sunny_fromindia@yahoo.com

• Bh
      6th of Jan, 2010

i am bharatibhai patel from falu, ta-vijapur, dist mehsana. pin-382870 (N.G). I HAVE RICEIVEN YOUR message on 6janury at 09:06pmthat my phone number has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in 2010 T -WORLDS NOKIA DRAW IN UK.TO CLAIM send details-myemail adress is . ashwin_3216@yahoo.com so please contcat me

• Vi
      6th of Jan, 2010

I am vinaykoche from nagpur district, maharashtra.sir i have received your message on 6 january at 8:57pm that my phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in 2010 Nokia draw in UKtworldnokia@live.so please provide me informatian, how to claim money.my no. Is 9850871548, address is new Indora Saripurta Mohalla jaripatka road, e pol no.ac/38, nagpur-14
    my email id- vinaymeghnath@rediffmail.com