MD Tour Partners Rewards / Unauthorized charges

I bought some goods from medicus and paid them, but couple months later they started to charge my bank account without my permission. Now I have to cancel my credit card to prevent these charges.

Comments

• De
      23rd of May, 2012

Medicus is a scam. My husband is finding that out now. He ordered a DVD from them. When the charge appeared on our credit card I looked it up because I didn't know what it was and found lots of complaints. I told him Medicus was a scam and he told me I was crazy. Surprise! We now have an unauthorized $9.95 charge on our credit card from Tour Partner Rewards. Stay away from medicus!

• Sc
      30th of May, 2012

Charged for almost a year. Never received anything by mail. Crooks

• Sc
      30th of May, 2012

If you call to cancel all the talks about is giving you 50% off to continue. Scam artists. Medicus should be ashamed.

• Cr
      28th of Aug, 2012

Finding a charge of just over $10 per month from these guys. No idea how but I suspect it has to do with the Medicus Video that I looked at which I thought was free. I cancelled that and did receive a refund as promised however I now need to find the phone number for these guys and cancel this as well.