McWrap Snack / not enough meat

McDonalds Restaurant
Castlegar BC
I was interested in the new mcwrap snack, so i ordered 2. As two were the price of a Big Mac. I received them and was eating the first one and found there was only a half of a burger in this huge wrap with a teeny bit of sauce and a smidge of lettuce. I was really upset as this cost half the price of a big mac, so a whole burger with enough lettuce and dressing, would be the appropriate way to sell this joke of a product. This is an absolute rip-off, as a big mac has two burgers and lots of lettuce and sauce. I could not even taste the sauce. I am not a happy camper! Mcdonalds you should be ashamed.

A  25th of Jan, 2010 by
I absolutely agree... especially when you order from their big picture hanging up & it clearly shows both halves of the burger in the picture... Plus on the Dollar Menu, you can get a Double Cheeseburger for $1.00... and they are charging $1.49 for this... The Big Mac touts how it has two all beef patties... So the slogan for the McWrap should be one half all beef patties...
N  29th of Aug, 2011 by
you must weigh about 300lbs ... the snack wrap is a healthy alternative to the heart attack burger full of saturated fat