MCS Construction / Unlicensed Contractor

United States, California, Vallejo Review updated:
MCS Construction
1402 Devlin Drive
Phone: 707-256-4232
This unlicensed wannabee contractor is a joke. No fictious business statement filed with any county, no contractors license, no city business license and has no clue of building codes. This clown installed composition shingles over a modified bitumen torch-down on a 1/12 pitch roof. The city of Fairfield, California is making the fraudulent customer, (Mary Ann Gomez-Corall), of 1731 Kidder Avenue in Fairfield, Ca., purchase a new building permit, remove the comp shingles, remove the torch-down and glass base, (nail inspection will be required), re-install mansard fascia and either hot mop it or install a new torch-down. Ha-ha! Gonna cost her mom about $15, 000- $20, 000. National City Mortgage is requiring an asbestos clearance as well. She claims that I, a licensed General Contractor, license# 869933, left gutters out of my contract. Therefore her insurance company did not pay to replace them. No flat or nearly flat roof has gutters. Yet another lie she is trying to portray in her effort to extort money from my surety company! This wannabee contractor is so great that he did not need a permit, even though the permit I pulled was active. He needed no inspections and the Fairfield city building official went to hang out and ### with him 4 times while he worked on this roof, according to the fraudulent customer, who has lied to my bond carrier numerous times and I have backed in writing every lie she's told, (tells), with every entity she lies about. Can you say FEDERAL OFFENSE? MCS Construction can even remove 2% chrysotile asbestos, which is friable, and throw it in the city refuse containers and does not need to be D.O.S.H. certified. No insulation inspection required, no drywall nail inspection either. We should all be as great a contractor as MCS Construction. I guess when he pleaded no contest to sex with a child under the age of 14, (09/25/1998), when he was 25 years old, he can do whatever he wants. I wonder if the customer or her mother knows, (knew) that he is a convicted kiddy-raper before they let him into their home, considering there was a 14 year old girl living in the home. Before you try to look him up on Meganslaw.ca.gov, the charge he pleaded no contest to just happens to be one that he was able to file an affidavit with the Department of Justice that allows his face to stay off of the site. However, he will always be a registered sex offender. Marcos Christopher Sena 08/27/1973, lives with his parents at 36 years old. MCS Construction. Molesting Children Services Construction? The Statewide Investigative Fraud Team, (S.W.I.F.T.), is up his ### now. Surety Company of the Pacific wants to know his contractors license number, but when they try to call him, he plays off to be "Jason" and has no affiliation with MCS Construction. Hmmmm. Wonder why! If you are reading this and you are an unlicensed contractor, bear in mind that I carry S.W.I.F.T. forms in my truck with pre stamped and addressed envelopes to the Contractors State License Board and I will send it immediately.

N  21st of May, 2009 by
I live in Georgia, I also was decieved by someone who used to be a neighbor and friend. I sold my home to move closer to my elderly parent and disabled brother. He came to me promising to build a top of the line home and stated he had a License.
To cut to the chase I've paid out 90% of the work and the rest not due upon completion, The work is poor at best, The upstairs master bedroom was supposed to have a deck with a stairwell, and a jacuzzi, The wood is all used out of homes that are being demolished, the windows, doors, the deck leaks water back into the bedroom and downstairs into the utility room, He answered my complaint by sending someone to hang a gutter. but ignores the water damage issue. I have no carpet no tile (even around jacuzzi) no ACHeat, electical has not been hooked up. No cabinets(kitchen) no vanity or basins in bathrooms, no toilets, no lighting fixtures inside or out. Everything he is used is used, or he had laying around his shop that includes the vinyl siding. I've asked for reciets but no avail. He gloated in front of about four witnesses when I first cut him a check of about 35, 000.00 that he had purchased all materials that was a lie. Now on top of that he wants the final installment to finish I will not pay anothr dime for this poor quality work and materials. The company's name is Versatile Construction out of LIthonia Georgia and my dear friend name is Daryal Johnson. Stay clear of this scam con artist buisiness. I'm out money with a house I can't live in and I don'e have the money to have someone to repair.
N  20th of Jul, 2009 by
Marcos Christopher Sena. Unlicensed contractor and child molester extrodinaire. Advising consumers that licensed contractors' work is sub-standard. No contractor license, no city business license, no fictitious business statement on file with the county. No tax liability. No worker's Compensation. Please all who read this. When you see unlicensed activity, call the license board or go to www.cslb.ca.gov and turn these ###s in. Or call me direct @ 707-301-7819 and I'll send the S.W.I.F.T. form. Statewide Investigative Fraud team. They're all over MCS Construction's ### now!
N  17th of Dec, 2009 by
MCD Complaints - illegal construction of big a house in a road in B-58, tagore garden Extn, new delhi west

Deputy Commissioner (west zone)
MCD Delhi West Zone
Community centre,
Vishal Enclave
Rajori Garden
New Delhi

Subject: illegal construction of big a house in a road in B-58, tagore garden Extn, new delhi west

Sir please immediately Action

illegal construction has been started on the big a house in a road in B-58, tagore garden Extn, new delhi-110027, plot is of 80 Yard. it is a leasehold plot, of which 2 parts are sold off, on 2nd portion of 100sqyd the construction of house has been compled, it is lease hold so no official map is there also it is part, and building is old it has no pillars so there is risk of building getting damaged. The said construction is also in violation of the building bye laws

in view of the facts mentioned above it is requested that directions may kindly be used to stop the construction of big a house in a road in B-58, tagore garden Extn

Your sincerely

B-58 Tagore Graden Extn
NEW DELHI--110027

Copy to
1 Chief Minister Office
2 Leutinent Governer LG Secretariat
3Commissionar of Police
4 Municipal Commissionar of Delhi (Town Hall)
5 D C North East
6 Public Grievances Commission (Delhi Govt.)
7 Central Vigilance Commissionar