McQueen BuildersUnprofessional

1 Review updated:

Charles McQueen came out and built a gate. He brought the cheapest and ugliest pieces of redwood he could pick out at Home Depot. He proceeded to put a gate together that was unevenly spaced. He mixed rough side with smooth side and left jagged splinter on the wood. He put one coat on it and thought he did the cooles job ever. I kept telling him his work was unprofessional. He kept giving me excuses. He tried to fix it and made it worse. You can see the nail marks and it is more uneven and the wood grain is still mismatched. I have reported him to the state contractor board in California. He is very unprofessional and will not stand behind his work.

Ho

Comments

• Dr
      Dec 05, 2014

Hello there, my name is Doctor Chen, I use Mc Queen Builders for all of my Home repairs and all of my propertys that I own. He has a great work ethic and is honest, i have used him for 12 years. This Gate he Built for this Lady is perfect. She has done this same scenario to other venders. I look at this Gate everyday. She complained and Mc Queen Builders gave back her money, let her keep the Gate. The Gate is still there, she got all for free, she is the problem, Charles some people are like this, Dr. Chen.