Mcmeds / never received product

I ordered Adderall online because it has been difficult to obtain. My order number is [protected] dated:04/17/2012 @7:25 a.m.. My invoice number is 31981. I do have a receipt and paid by check for $37.99. I've tried to reach MCMeds but to no avail, I have not been able to reach them and have not received my medication.

Comments

• Ra
      17th of Apr, 2012
    Mcmeds

Ordered meds. They got my payment & I got no meds. Unable to get email response from them. Rip off. I am pissed

• Po
      14th of Aug, 2012
    McMeds

I placed an order on 1/4/12 and then it occurred to my...why do they need my bank account information. I like others looked up the company and shocked. I immediately sent 2 emails requesting cancellation of my order and contacted my bank. Today I see where the debit came through for the 37.99 - I have received nothing for my money nor any response from the company.

14th of Oct, 2012
    McMeds

I ordered a drug, it was cheaper online than what i pay. never received. i want my 37.99! scam scam scam scam scam. i will dispute this with my bank, and will get my money back! scam scam scam!!!