MCM Collections LLC / LIED TO ABOUT I ALSO RESPONSIBLE TO PAY MY HUSBAND'S DEBT

1 Dept 12421, Oaks, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-825-8131

tHEY CALLED ME ON THE PHONE ABOUT A DEBT MY HUSBAND OWED. i LIVE IN MOBILE, ALABAMA. THE GIRL RECORDED THE CONVERSTION. I TOLD HER I WAS NOT RSONSIBLE F0R MY HUSBAND BILL. SHE SAID I WAS BECAUSE THIS IS A COMMUNITY PROPERTY STATE.

I CAUGHT HE IN LIE. THE STATE OF ALABAMA IS NOT A COMMUNITY PROPERTY STATE. I CONFRONTED ABOUT HER DISHONEST REMARK.

I DO NOT TRUST THAT CO. THAT INFORMATION ABOVE IS THE COMPANIES NAME, ADDRESS & TELEPHONE. I WANT TO HELP MY HUSBAND, WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THE DISHONESTY AND THE CROOKS I FEEL THEY ARe.

I MADE AN ERROR ON THE CATEGORY OF COMPLAINT. IT SHOULE BE DISHONESTY IN ORDER TO COLLECT A DEBT ANF UPSET ME TO THE POINT I HAD TO GO TO THE EMERGENCY. I HAVE THE RECIPT TO BACK UP HOSPITAL VISIT.

MY CELL NUMBER IS [protected].

Comments

• Fi
      12th of Mar, 2009

Did you have a debt with MCM or did they buy the Debt off someone.
    If they bought the debt of someone then whatever damage to your credit is allready done.
    I am not a lawyer just speaking from experience.
    You need to send MCM a certified letter stating you want time and dates for purchase's and who made them. And while your at it send them a letter not to contact you at the same time. They have to abide by both of those wish's. Second I can allmost say for certain they will not reply. So go to the FCC website and file a complaint against them, so hopefully they get shut down one day.
    And then go to www.BBB.ORG and file a complaint against them, they are based in San Diego. Tell them they will not validate you debt and who charged what. And they are harrassing you.
    The BBB will send you a email that you have to download and sign and then fax to them.
    And at least for me, 2 days later I got a response from MCM saying my debt was resolved and I would not be hearing from them agian.
    Hope you get this I saw your phone# up there but its late. So good luck. Jeff