McKinley Motors / Dealership ruined

1 13460 E. McKinley Hwy.Mishawaka, IN, United States Review updated:

We recently purchased a 2002 Dodge Ram from McKinley Motors, Mishawaka, IN. Within a week we had to put a new transmission in it. When we contacted James Begley, the owner, he wanted us to bring it to him in Mishawaka, we live 1 1/2 hours from there. It would have to be towed. We just wanted it to be fixed in our own town. He agreed, and told us to let him know the charges. We did, $1, 400.00, he said he would pay $500.00, it didn't sound like much, but it was better then nothing. Well is has been almost a month, and we haven't seen a penny, nor has he returned any of our calls. I strongly discourage any one from doing business with this man. There ad says they want to help you with your purchase, and after, NOT!!! He wants your $$, after that you are on your own. I would never buy from a small dealership again, they don't stand behind there cars/trucks like a bigger dealership would have, he has definitely ruined that. Thanks so much James, for everything!!!

Va

Comments

• Da
      14th of Aug, 2008

I as well as other members of my family have purchased cars from James. The one thing you must keep in mind is that you pay far less than a larger dealer. Paying less may mean that you will take on some risk that the car may have an issue. I have always had to sign a form stating the car was sold as is. So the question I have is do you pay 2000 more at a larger store such as carmax or do you take the risk and possibly pay 1400 for a trans. It is unfortunate that he had agreed to pay you 500 and did not however. He should have either said no or stood behind his word.

• St
      21st of Sep, 2011

randy rice the lead salesman is a crackhead, i have video of him smoking crack and sucking a black guy off for more, ,

14th of Sep, 2012

The person that wrote the comment is a black prostitute thats does every drug made, the reason for this comment was because we repossessed her car and no one would trade her for a car payment. She has since been arrested on drug and prostitution charges, any questions ???