McKay's Family Auto / Horrible Service from McKay's Chrysler Dodge Jeep

1 2020 Division StreetWaite Park, MN, United States Review updated:

Was treated unfairly by McKay's Family Dodge Chrysler Jeep. The took in my vehicle - made me wait 1 week for the service manager to return in order to determine if they'd fix my vehicle under warranty (without any offer for a loaner car). I inquired about a loaner vehicle, but the price given was outrageous. When they finally did decide to fix my vehicle under warranty, they only did the bare minimum to slap it back together. After having it back on the road again I discovered one problem that was noted when I first went in, wasn't taken care of. Now because of the issue, I don't qualify to have it serviced under warranty. Had they done their job right the first time, I wouldn't be in this situation.

Not only that, but the service manager was extremely rude to me - even going to the lengths to talk bad about me and use slander against me. I will never bring my vehicle back to them again and will never purchase a vehicle from them again all because I was treated poorly as a customer. I gave them every chance to reconcile, but their treatment/quality of service only got worse.

Va

Comments

• Te
      7th of Dec, 2009

I took my 95 seabring in because it wouldnt start about 6 months ago, they fixed pcm, a week later it wouldnt shift out of second, It took me six month to save enough to have the transmition fixed, I took it back to them and it turned out to be a stuck cylanoid, I was so relieved I had $570 worth of stuff fix including 20 something inspection. I drove it stright to work it was louder and no pick up and the RPMs reached the red before it shift out of first. The next morning I took it back and was told I had a hole in some pipe and it would be $800 to fix the rest, after I told them I wouldnt put another dime into it they tryed to charge me $85 for the trouble. I didnt pay. I will never buy a Chyrsler in my life.

• Ra
      14th of Dec, 2014

As of 12/14/14 Val, from TITT, Iowa (TITT is an acronym for "Throw in the Towell, give up) has posted 610 complaints about small businesses located throughout the USA. This gal, Val, really gets around. Bottom line: this is a bogus reviewer. Do you know what "bogus" means, Val? Look it up!