McFarland Cleaners / Dry Cleaning Company Blames Customer For Their Poor Service!

1 1525 Mcfarland RdAlpharetta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (770) 475-2234‎

CUSTOMER ALERT - DRY CLEANING MACHINES ADD SPOTS ALL OVER YOUR SHIRTS!!!

After you take your shirts into this dry cleaners, you will receive new spots on your shirts and then they blame you for it after sending it off for testing! The days of quality customer service are over at this place of business. Beware!!! There are over 50 dry cleaners in Alpharetta. You should make sure to look for other dry cleaners besides McFarland Cleaners! They are not clean!

Al

Comments

• Pa
      26th of Feb, 2009

Thank you so much for having the courage to post your experience! I went to McFarland Cleaners just last week to drop off my shirts. When I picked them up, they had brown stains on them too. My husband isn't a coffee drinker and there were not stains on the shirts when I took them into the attendant. When I picked the shirts up and took them home, my husband was furious to see the new spots. When I took them back into the lady at McFarland Cleaners, she gave me this long winded story about how she had to send them off for testing. I told her my husband didn't put the stains on the shirt - they were just there after my husband took the shirt out of the cellphane and put on his shirt while getting ready for work. She kept saying she had to send the shirt off for testing. She was very rude to have blamed me for her own mistakes. When I got the shirt back - her cleaners stains were still on the shirt! THEN SHE HAD THE AUDACITY TO CHARGE ME $2 FOR THE SHIRT! I will never go there again! Hopefully other customers around the Alpharetta / Milton community will go to other dry cleaners.