MCE Technologies / No customer service and credit card processing screw ups

The first time I ordered the Optibay from MCE technologies a month ago it never arrived in the mail, and I never received a tracking number or the shipment, despite receiving a shipping confirmation email. I contacted them several times to eventually find that my credit card was declined. This was a company card with virtually no limit and I had purchased many things before and after without any problem.

They never contacted me to let me know that there was any problem with the order. And when I finally found this out I reordered the same product on the same card. So far I have again yet to receive any confirmation and am finding it impossible to get ahold of them.

Br

Comments

• Ke
      4th of Sep, 2009

me too, but i am not sure what is the reason i didnt get any response...
    how to check whether they deduct the money from my credit card already?

mce technology is providing a very bad customer experience to me...no one should buy any product form it...i am going to report this to FBI's internet crime, as i cant get any response from email or phone. and didnt receive any product.

• Ba
      9th of Sep, 2009

It is amazing that a Company of the (so-called) repute of MCE Technologies, having an association with a Company as customer-friendly as Apple, should have such abysmal customer service standards! In fact, it has no customer service at all. I placed an order for an external blu-ray drive on 8/31 and, to date, have received no feedback from MCE on shipment status - not even the promised tracking number, despite several e-mail messages. Meantime, I've been informed by my credit card issuing bank that the value of the product has been charged to my account. Obviously, quite a few others, like me, have had similar experiences with MCE. The thing of concern is that despite having publicized the problem on forums such as this, MCE continue to be insensitive to customer needs! So, what now??

• Wf
      12th of Jul, 2010

I bought a slot loading super drive from them on 6/28/2010 it said on there site that 1-3 days shipping i called every day after friday and they said it will ship the next day and it never did. finaly on the 7th it shipped and when I receved it the drive was defective. I called support and they agreed to send a new drive (THURS 7/8/2010). Now Its Monday 7/12/2010 and I have not received new drive or return shipping label called them twice today no aswer.