McDonaldstasteless food

Expensive Big Mac, bad for twenty years, now, worse than ever. Now $4.25 + a crack, the bun is a dried up piece of whatever, which ruins everything else about this once, many years ago, very good hamburger. Totally TOTALLY ruined. These days, I go to McDonalds twice a year (usually out of desperation) and am now convinced that it isn't worth the trip, let alone the scrambled, incomprehensible menu and now, crummy tasting fries (blah!) and horrible hamburgers put in a bun that tastes like dried out cardboard. My God, anything but cardboard buns would improve this junk. Utterly tasteless garbage, and now they want to empty out my wallet on top of it? You'd have to be an idiot to go there if you have any taste buds at all.

Could corporate just send one higher-up to Europe for a week or two, just so they can be introduced to bread beyond the pappy stuff they serve in an American junior high school lunchroom? It might save your business. I see now why McDonalds after breakfast is deserted all except a few hungry third worlders and hungry - for - anything of rampers on the interstate. Such utter garbage!.

Yuck. Junk. Tasteless junk!

Jan 06, 2015

Comments

• Sh
      Oct 05, 2007
    McDonalds - Faty

I walked in mcdonalds yesterday and as soon as i reached the counter i had a buse shouted at me saying i was one big fat ### and that i smelt of b.o. i got very upset and went to walk out. I got shot in the leg and then a cream cake shoved in my face.

• De
      Nov 04, 2007
    McDonalds - Denied access to restroom!

In a recent trip to Manhattan, NY., I was told that the restroom were not open that they locked them after cleaning, they were not available to customers, which I was, or available to the public. This McDonalds was located on 43 & 8. When asked for a key, I was told they would not open them.

How rude and lazy this is for a restaurant that is opened 24 hours.

Dec 11, 2007
    McDonalds - Kid in danger!
    Arkansas

It was about nine-thirty at night i went to inside to get something to eat, and I saw a kid about 10 years old jumping in a box right next to the french fry station. I thought to my self why would you have a kid back there with all that hot grease.

Jan 28, 2008

suuuure...wean yourself off the crack pipe there

Feb 04, 2008

You might be suprised what McDonald's puts in their "meat"

• Te
      Feb 06, 2008
    McDonalds - Food was burnt and gross!
    Mcdonalds
    4395 central
    Hot Springs
    Arkansas
    Phone: 71913

The food was burnt when I went there this morning I didn't have time to return it because I was going to work. I asked for creamer and sugar on the side and they put it in my cup and it was disgusting. I spent 15.00 on food that I had to throw away because it was not edible.

Tera Hanley.

Feb 07, 2008

Only losers eat at McDonald's

Feb 15, 2008

there is a reason you didnt get into the bathroom k the toliets were cleaned and closed... get over it .... iots not the end of the world

Feb 15, 2008

ha ha ha very funny.... stop abusing this site.... yes its worng for a child to be in that area and management should of known that... you should of reported that straight away

Mar 17, 2008
    McDonalds - CHECK STOLEN BY MANAGER
    MCDONALDS
    CROWELL ROAD
    Covington
    Georgia
    Phone: [protected]

MY PACHECK WAS STOLEN FROM THE MCDONALDS ON CROWELL ROAD, BY A MANAGER SHE FORGED MY NAME TO IT AND CASHED IT AT A LOCAL CHECK CASHING PLACE.I LATER FOUND OUT I WAS THE 3RD EMPLOYEE THIS HAD HAPPENED TO, THE OWNER OF THIS MCDONALDS HAS NOT CONTACTED ME IN ANYWAY REQUARDING THIS PROBLEM-AND THE PERSON WHO STOLE MY CHECK IS STILL THERE AS A MANANGER

Apr 14, 2008

Sounds like they need their tires slashed. One tire per week.

• Ad
      Apr 27, 2008

lay off the drugs man

• Al
      May 07, 2008
    McDonalds - horrible service!
    Jacksonville
    Phone: [protected]

i called up to mc donalds to find out my sisters schedule and talked directly to the manager.she had me on hold for OVER 37min forgetting i was on the phone. the conversation in the background was clearly not about work and it was at 9:31 @ nite, so they were def. not packed!!!

• Re
      May 28, 2008

On may the 23rd 2008 i orderd 1 happy meal and 2 big mac meals on the happy meal chips half were frozen and half were burnt afterwards my daughter was sick and had to stay of school for 2 days on her birthday and she never had a good birthday as she was in bed sick next time this happens i will not be happy

Jun 07, 2008

How can you feed that ### to a child?

Jun 21, 2008

you think thats bad iv been getting verbal abuse from 1 of the staff calling me a spastic as im disabled and have quit a bad limp. when i went to make a complaint they made me wait for 45mins then told me i had no proof.

all in all mac d's are a very very low standard place to dine and i wouldent recomend it to anyone.

DO YOURE SELVES A FOVOR PEOPLE GO TO BURGER KING

Jul 04, 2008

I like to piss on the floor at McDonald's

Jul 27, 2008
    McDonalds - extremely slow service
    406 sheldon rd
    channleview
    Texas

service is always very slow even when there is nobody in line or in the drive thru. and the poeple are rude. orders are wrong too often

• Pr
      Jul 28, 2008

I am very disappointed by the service of MC-Donalds. I had ordered French Fries without Salt.
    the point is to understand if anyone is ordering French Fries without salt, there must be any reason behind that.

I had fast on Monday and it comes really shocking that we find Onion in French Fries without salt. Its really very disappointing.

I am very much disppointed with this kind of service. You can't even rely on a brand name MC Donalds

• Em
      Aug 03, 2008

myself and a friend sat down at maconalds to eat brunch. i start eating my big mac when i notice i start to chock . i then put my fingers into my mouth and relise i had a rubber band half way down the back of myt thought, caught aeound my teeth. i complain and are then refused and told all i get have is another meal. i ring complaint lines and write several letters about this incodence.
    macdonlds finnally writes back conveying how sorry they are and how they will replace this horrifing accureance with a ''free 15 dollar food voucher''... they convey how but not why the rubber band was placsd in my burger. they still have not compinsated me for what i have experienced and will exerpience for the rest of my life...

Aug 05, 2008

Where did you learn to spell?

• Rh
      Aug 23, 2008
    McDonalds - couldnt get sweet tea
    1710 route 112
    Medford
    New York
    Phone: dont know

twice ive been to this mcdonalds, i cant get a sweet tea, they always give me a hadr time, saying the tea is sweet & its unsweetened tea, i know the diffrence, i get it at other mcdonalds, just wanted you to know, this place needs to learn how to make sweet tea!!

• Rh
      Aug 23, 2008

the mcdonalds on long island new york in medford, cant make sweet tea!!!

Sep 14, 2008

Did you contact and inform the police?

•   Sep 22, 2008

Well, last weekend me and my friends decide to go to mcdonalds, we drive in the parking lot and theres two employees smoking outside.. we were talking amongst ourselves and my friend was telling us a story, (cursing) because she was pissed.. we were about to go in to order... but we didn't so we went through the drive thru.. they were like were you guys jsut in the parking lot... we were like yes... they said leave now your not getting served !:O.. well then.. we had no idea y so we went in to see what the problem was, and they assumed we cursed at them when really it had nothing to do with them considering we have NO clue who they are... they were cursing at us telling us to get out now, aka the "manager", soo now i say SCREW MCDICKS... wheres burger king!

•   Sep 24, 2008
    McDonalds - Awful place
    Diamond Dr.
    Lake Elsinore
    California
    mcdonalds.com

Now charges 50 cents for ranch with a kids meal because ranch no longer qualifies as a dipping sauce for nuggets. Only Sweet and Sour and Barbeque and Hot Mustard re included. None of which me 4 year old would ever eat.

Sep 29, 2008

losers

•   Sep 30, 2008

Anamy is a shift mngr at mc donalds at 27774 baseline ave, highland, ca 92346. Sept 29, 08 at 6:25 pm. She's very rude with her head bobbing attitude. how does one become a mngr with a crappy attitude? instead of saying "sorry we forgot your drink", she blames it on her sweet window crew. Darling, FYI, managers need to suck up all the blames... regardless. This will further be forwarded to your corporate office. McDonalds have the worst attitude of employees. Complaints have not changed anything. That is very very sad. They need interpersonal skill class please.

• Be
      Oct 10, 2008
    McDonalds - Insulting Comment
    California

McDonalds has offending cashiers.
    I went up to the cashier, just ordering normally,
    and the guy said, "You have very bad bad manners."
    As a customer, I don't know what I did wrong,
    and what I did to deserve that remark, and
    why a worker would just say that.

• Ne
      Oct 12, 2008

my complaint come from chanute.ks
    101-w-[protected] larry kelly
    treated me like they did nt want my buisness
    i generally ordered up to 15 at a time for myself and my disabled wife . but due to the comments
    i have quit going . i get off work by 330 pm and hes there by then. until this is resolved i will not go back . and i love tripple cheese

• Bo
      Nov 09, 2008
    McDonalds - Very Bad Service and Food
    901 N.w. 17th Street, Miami, Fl
    Miami
    Florida
    Phone: 305.326.0044

I had lunch two days in a row with terrible service. I thought the first visit may have been just a bad day...or bad time of the day. But, the second day visit was even worse! I had wait a very long time and then when I finally got my food they said it was because it had to cook... However, when I opened my sandwich it looked as if it had been cooked for at least 15 minutes or longer.

I will never go back... very bad attitudes!

Jan 10, 2009

wrong order? all the time, come on, this happends all the time, i addmit i like the taist of most foods but McDonalds, cant get it right polisee, you suck, BIG TIME, mabe if you would hire peaple that can READ, thats why thay call it ( TRASH FOODS ) not fast foods, you know with all the problems that are going on you would think that you would be stronger in berger mack, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, lets just sink with the ship, well i think you get it, im so pist off that if the clown was here, i would beat his #@%#@%#@%#@ and so on, ( down with the clown ) john.

• Di
      Jan 13, 2009

When you give them your ATM card at the drive-thru, and state that you want debit not credit, they just run the card as credit without saying that they only do credit not debit.

I know for a fact that they take debit at the drive-thru because I have been handed the pin pad several times to enter my pin number to pay for the food.

I believe they are just lying to customers because they don't want to pay the fee that the bank would charge them for people to use their debit cards. Why don't they just charge a fee to the customer like every other business does.

•   Jan 24, 2009
    McDonalds - emploee treatment
    Mcdonalds
    bruckner
    Bronx
    New York
    Phone: [protected]

I WORK AT THIS McDONALDS. THE GENERAL MANAGERS NAME IS ROGER HE HAS SEX WITH HIS MINOR EMPLOYEES, HE TREATS THE EMPLOYEES LIKE CRAP INCLUDING THE MANEGERS SOMEONE SHOULD INVESTIGATE THIS MAN .WE NEED HELP, , , DO NOT LET YOUR MINOR CHILD WORK FOR THIS MAN.THE MAIN OFFICE IS 300 E 204TH STREET BRONX NY 10467 . THE PHONE NUMBER IS [protected]

•   Jan 24, 2009

ARREST HIM -REPORT HIM TO THE COPS

• Sc
      Feb 18, 2009

You are charged the fee if you choose debit... They are charged a fee if you use credit. Your argument is invalid.

• Ye
      Apr 06, 2009

Wow, you were so upset by someone momentarily forgetting your dollar drink that you called to complain. News flash when you complain you sound like an idiot wanting free food and yes McDonalds will apologize and act like they agree with you, but when it's over they turn around and laugh at the idiot complaining about their 1 dollar drink.

• Un
      Apr 21, 2009
    McDonalds - UNCLEAN
    mcdonalds
    eastern blvd.
    Clarksville
    Indiana

I WAS ON MY WAY TO WORK WHEN I DECIDED TO STOP FOR LUNCH.I WENT INTO MCDONALDS IN CLARKSVILLE INDIANA. I WAS IN THE BATHROOM AND A WORKER CAME OUT OF THE STALL NEVER WASHED HER HANDS. BY CHANCE I DID SEE HER NAME TAG. IT READ ESTELLA!!!

Apr 29, 2009
    McDonalds - Terrible employee
    mcdonalds.com

While trying to place an order I asked for a LATTE and the first time received Parfiit second time asked for a LATTE and spelled it out and got an english muffin which I caught in time and declined. You should hire people that speak American and understand what customers are ordering. That annoys me.

This always happens in the mornings during the week.

• El
      Apr 29, 2009

I went to Mac Donalds on Katella, in Anaheim, California. There was only (1) person who could speak english. My son, his wife and myself. I order (3) times and never got the order right, the manager (mexican) came to our table and through our food at us and ask us to leave, I told her that she could keep the food just get our money back, I had to call corporate for her to do so, then Mac Donalds corporate said that I would be getting free food coupons in the mail, did not get one. In California there is not a MacDonalds that you can go to without some not able to speak english. MacDonald should keep a better eye on the problem.