McDonalds — tasteless food
Expensive Big Mac, bad for twenty years, now, worse than ever. Now $4.25 + a crack, the bun is a dried up piece of whatever, which ruins everything else about this once, many years ago, very good hamburger. Totally TOTALLY ruined. These days, I go to McDonalds twice a year (usually out of desperation) and am now convinced that it isn't worth the trip, let alone the scrambled, incomprehensible menu and now, crummy tasting fries (blah!) and horrible hamburgers put in a bun that tastes like dried out cardboard. My God, anything but cardboard buns would improve this junk. Utterly tasteless garbage, and now they want to empty out my wallet on top of it? You'd have to be an idiot to go there if you have any taste buds at all.
Could corporate just send one higher-up to Europe for a week or two, just so they can be introduced to bread beyond the pappy stuff they serve in an American junior high school lunchroom? It might save your business. I see now why McDonalds after breakfast is deserted all except a few hungry third worlders and hungry - for - anything of rampers on the interstate. Such utter garbage!.
Yuck. Junk. Tasteless junk!
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site