Mcdonalds / worst drive thru experience ever

1 127 Division St. NorthStevens Point, WI, United States Review updated:

My boyfriend, a friend of ours, and myself had decided to go through the Mcdonalds drive thru for a quick dinner. We wanted:

1 Quarter Pounder meal with Mello Yello

1 Double Quarter Pounder with Root Beer, no pickles

1 Big and Tasty sandwich

Not a difficult order, right?

Wrong!

We got into the drive thru around 7 pm, it was not too busy. We placed our order, and the girl repeated:

1 QP meal, Root Beer

1 Big and Tasty meal, Coke, no pickles

We tried multiple times to repeat it, making sure to be very clear. We even turned off the car, in case she couldn't hear us. After almost 10 minutes (not an exagerration!) we decided to try one last time. She almost had it, we thought. Then, she asked (for the first time) if we wanted cheese on the Big & Tasty. I said no. There was at least a 10 second pause, followed by "That was with cheese, right?"

I have no idea what she was doing during that pause, as any customers in front of us were long gone, but it was the final straw.

I said no again, and asked her to repeat what she had on the order. She repeated it back:

Big & Tasty combo with cheese and Root Beer,

QP combo, extra pickles, coke

Double QP combo, Mello Yello

We left.

I did not know that this bad of service was even possible. We laughed about it for quite a while, and it has become a big joke amongst friends, but really...

How did this girl even get the job?

Va

Comments

6th of Aug, 2008

My boyfriend, a friend of ours, and myself had decided to go through the Mcdonalds drive thru for a quick breakfast. We wanted:

egg muffin meal with black coffee

sausage muffin with no cheese with coffee

BLt bagel with extra mayo and extra sausage

Not a difficult order, right?

Wrong!!!

We got into the drive thru around 7am, it was not too busy. We placed our order, and the girl repeated:

1 egg muffin extra sausage with rootbeer

1 sausage muffin with coffee

BLt bagel with no mayo

1 egg muffin extra sausage with rootbeer

1 sausage muffin with coffee

BLt bagel with no mayo

We drive to the next window to make a paymment and she was using cellphone that's why she couldn't even get our order right. One of my friend saw her name tag, her name is Chay and i told her that i want to talk to the manager she said i'm the manager. i said oh well ok!

How did this girl even get the job?

• Je
      26th of Oct, 2008

Hey
    Yes I completely understand, but she could also be new at it.. my fourth shift (on thursday) I will be at drive thru and im friggin scared because i will stuff up. and neervous because i think i will get more verbel abuse than i did at the counter (###ing up peoples orders) I understand where you do come from but just remember that if they go slow it could be there first time and its hard to find everything and i hate it wen people asked for no cheese or no oinion gahhhh i swear it takes me like ages just to do that X(.