McDonalds / worst drive thru experience ever
My boyfriend, a friend of ours, and myself had decided to go through the Mcdonalds drive thru for a quick dinner. We wanted:
1 Quarter Pounder meal with Mello Yello
1 Double Quarter Pounder with Root Beer, no pickles
1 Big and Tasty sandwich
Not a difficult order, right?
We got into the drive thru around 7 pm, it was not too busy. We placed our order, and the girl repeated:
1 QP meal, Root Beer
1 Big and Tasty meal, Coke, no pickles
We tried multiple times to repeat it, making sure to be very clear. We even turned off the car, in case she couldn't hear us. After almost 10 minutes (not an exagerration!) we decided to try one last time. She almost had it, we thought. Then, she asked (for the first time) if we wanted cheese on the Big & Tasty. I said no. There was at least a 10 second pause, followed by "That was with cheese, right?"
I have no idea what she was doing during that pause, as any customers in front of us were long gone, but it was the final straw.
I said no again, and asked her to repeat what she had on the order. She repeated it back:
Big & Tasty combo with cheese and Root Beer,
QP combo, extra pickles, coke
Double QP combo, Mello Yello
I did not know that this bad of service was even possible. We laughed about it for quite a while, and it has become a big joke amongst friends, but really...
How did this girl even get the job?
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - paying for order for customer behind me in drive thru
- McDonald's - customer service
- McDonald’s - customer service
- McDonald's - your outlet charged me double
- McDonald's - food and drinks