McDonald's / terrible treatment of customers and employees!
While new corporate management is more concerned with profit, below is how the effects trickle down: Labor is affected... less and less of it means poor service and less cleanliness... means mgrs and crew work harder to give worse service...Fast food? Near impossible when a min of 9 transactions per each working person is the standard (regardless of how large each transaction is... means, an order with a Big Mac rates the same as an order for 50 Big Macs in regards to labor!)...
Profitability is so desired that issues of poor equipment and it's maintenance is also down-played... one store recently had earth worms burrowing up from under the lobby counter and happily living in the ice machine for over two months! While regular cleaning did not resolve the problem, it took an internal whistle blower to get the problem properly looked at and fixed! If you leave this corporation with multiple complaints of poor treatment and support, complaints that you can no longer work in an environment that does not appreciate it's crew or customers... well, don't bother calling HR and asking for intervention... "there's a new sheriff in town and people are a dime a dozen"... and even if you earned a bonus during the past quarter, if you quit (even with the requested proper notice)... you will never see your earned bonus... I guess if McDonald's needs the money earned, not easily by the mgr, then I hope they are happy with spending my money... while minimum wages went up, and dollar menus were only slightly effected the higher corporate officials are not suffering a pay cut... so the money to keep things across the board as "normal as possible" has to come out of labor and I guess cheating their own by not giving what was earned and promised... so much for them... I'll never spend another dollar at any of them!
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work At Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- Mcdonald's Restaurants - your restaurant in el paso, ar
- McDonald's - quarter pounders with cheese
- McDonald's - poor and unprofessional service.
- McDonald's - dry stale buns and a dry big mac sandwich.
- McDonald's - bad customer service, incorrect orders, rude staff and bad cold food falling apart.