Mcdonalds / rudeness, wrong order

United States, California, Compton Review updated:
1105 Long Beach Blvd
Phone: 310-638-9417
At the drive thru, I ordered a Big Mac with salad intend of fries, and a diet coke. Fries showed up on the menu screen and when I tried to ask the clerk to correct it, she rudely said' I know. You want salad. that will be &7.07 at the window.. I restated my order and she only responded ..."7.07 at the window." I paid for the order and when I got to the pick up window, the clerk there asked me what kind of fries did I want. Again, I said 'I don't want fries and I tried to tell the other person that. She just said ok, and handed me my order. I asked if I had dressing for the salad, she said yes. When I got home, I didn't have a diet coke, I had a sprite. I am diabetic, and asked for salad to cut starches from firies and diet soda. When i called the store, someone who identified themselves as Sandy, the Manager, was also rude and hardly allowed me to share the problem. I said no, i won't come back for a soda, but i want you to know about the bad service. How else can I help you? was her answer. No apology, nor, I will talk to the crew... nothing.
Jul 22, 2015

N  20th of Sep, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The only thing stupider than a diabetic eating at McDonald's is one complaining about its service.

McDonald's Logo McDonald's