McDonald'sre: mcdonald's at 6 mile and haggerty, northville michigan

Something needs to be done about this store! Service is terrible, staff are not nice and it obviously is not managed properly. I waited 30 minutes for 3 happy meals.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Northville, MI I allowed 20 minutes but that was not enough! I was meeting the grandkids for a special lunch day at their school and I was so late that the kindergartener totally missed her lunch! Words can not express how bad I felt! Our local next door.com had well over 30 posts about how bad this store is and the one at 5 and Haggerty, we believe are owned by the same person. If this is the type of owners you are attracting then you are in serious trouble! I am not really expecting a response but I do know Wendy's will be getting my hard earned money next time!

Ma
Oct 30, 2018

Comments

• Su
      Oct 30, 2018

I had the same experience yesterday. I stopped at the 5 and Haggerty location and was told they did not have shakes. I then drove to the 6 mile and Haggerty location where it took 35 minutes to get to the payment window and was then told my credit card was rejected. I didn't have enough cash so I left the large order there and went elsewhere-my credit card worked just fine at that restaurant.
    This was an unusual stop for me, I am not normally a McDonald's customer and will continue to NOT BE a McDonald's customer. Unbelievable!