Mcdonalds, Noarlunga / nuggets and orders

1 Cnr Dyson Rd & Beach Rd, Noarlunga, South Australia, Australia Review updated:

I am a frequent visitor to this restaurant and usually it is a mix up of orders or an order not being completed fully...but this time for the second time, I have ordered my 1yr old and 5yr old who share a nuggets haappy meal, a happy meal with 6nuggets= 3 nuggets each n half chips each...Well PPL I'm here to say if u want BURNT nuggets or STALE chips or the WRONG burger or no toy with yr happy meal or a MELTED frozen coke then McDonalds Noarlunga is where u wanna be...NOT!!! I am sooooooooo sick of their promises to send out vouchers to replace meals and the way they think it's ok to speak to customers like yr a piece of ###...McDonalds Noarlunga and at least half ofthe staff deserve to be FIRED, especially Nikki, one of the managers at the Noarlunga store, who thinks she is above everyone else and thinks she can get away with speaking to ppllike absolute crap, hell no... I AM WARNING PPL OFF GOING TO THE NOARLUNGA STORE AS THERE IS ALWAYS A STUFF UP WITH ORDERS OR MEALS ARE BURNT OR CHIPS ARE STALE AND WHERE THE CUSTOMER MEANS NOTHING TO THE STAFF... McDonalds NOARLUNGA SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN AND I WILL BE CONTACTING THE OMBUDSMAN, THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT FOR RESTAURANTS, AND I WILL BE GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE AS WILL BE ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS... I WILL NOT BE SERVED BURNT NUGGETS FOR MY KIDS twice IN A ROW AND I WILL NOT HAVE ORDER AFTER ORDER STUFFED UP WITH THE PROMISE TO SEND OUT VOUCHERS TO REPLACE MEALS WHEN THE LAZY RESTAURANT CANT GET THEIR S^!T TOGETHER..>...WHY SHOULD CONSUMERS SUFFER BCOZ OF IRRESPONSIBLE LAZY INCONSIDERATE STAFF...IF U READ THIS I WARN U OFF McDONALDS NOARLUNGA, SA...STAY AWAY FROM THE SO CALLED WE CARE BOUT OUR CUSTOMERS RESTAURANT...

Comments

• Mi
      8th of Apr, 2011

i completly agree and so what if its fast food it does cost a fair bit and if were not getting what we paid for why not complain!!!

• Tr
      14th of May, 2013

I actually work at that McDonald's store and I understand where you're coming from. A lot of the staff can be on edge and a little distracted during the busy periods. I do understand the complaint, but as far as I know there are never burnt nuggets. The vat has a timer, and it beeps like crazy when it goes off. Consumers don't suffer? When I am working we are polite to customers and when we make a mistake in the order, we fix it and even give something extra for the inconvenience. The late night shift often has only 4 or 5 staff members on at a time and they have to clean the whole store, stock up fridges and serve customers. We even have the drunk customers and teenagers who come in after parties. I do understand that we make mistakes but we do try and fix them.