Mcdonalds / bad service' cold food

sackville driveLr Sackville, Canada Review updated:
we go into MC donalds very often but that is going to stop.. at the sackville drive store anyway
the service is the worse i've ever gotton. The food id always wrong
and cold. we Are not the only ones every single time we have been there. We have heard othwer customers complaing. Ever since the new one was built it has gone down hill big time.
Diane MacLeod

Comments

Th
  10th of Nov, 2008
I do not understand why Mcdonalds cannot get our food right we have had our order not once and not twice but six times within one month received incorrectly. Yes I said six times I have received my order incorrectly not gotten the right food or not gotten the food at all then have to return for the food. I don't know about you but with the price of gas this is not only time consuming but expensive. Then I registered a complaint with the company and to not receive a word from the company I do find this appalling. Do I need to call the owner of the company that runs this franchise every time to let them know not only am I not getting my food that I pay for but then not treated respectfully as a customer. I can understand once but six times and not hear from a company do they not value my business at all or respect what I have to say considering I am saying yes it was six times so it is very frustrating. I would take my business elsewhere but their is no other fast food business in the area so LUCKY for MCDONALDS!
Bi
  12th of Nov, 2008
You could cook some real food at home, if you know how.
Ki
  12th of Mar, 2009
Because I always have a problem at McDonald's, when they hand me the food, I check it before I leave. If I am at the drive thru and they are busy, I pull up and check it. If it is not right, then I take it back in and have them correct it.
Mc
  25th of Sep, 2012
It's a rare occasion when the staff at this location get things right, somehow they can even blunder a simple order ( large coffee, 3 cream, 2 splenda), how hard would it be to make this order correctly...almost impossible it seems. most times I end up with 2 cream, 3 slpenda, so I don't know if most of the staff is dyslexic, or what., Oh, and I can't forget the numerous times I have ordered a sausage and egg mcmuffin, only to find that there was no egg on it. ..so...Sackville Drive McDonald's employee's, put your cell phones down and stop texting, try to pay attention, I know it's hard, but try, and if you really dislike your job that much, please go work somewhere's else

McDonald's Logo McDonald's