McDonalds Happy Meal / glue found in happy meal

1 CookstownNorthern Ireland, County Tyrone, United Kingdom Review updated:

I went through the drive in in mcdonalds to get two mcnugget happy meals for my children, at the bottom of the box was a hardened piece of glue which could of been mistaken for a chip as it is white. Never will I get them a happy meal or any thing else from mcdonalds again.

Comments

• Mi
      17th of Apr, 2009

As a manager of a quite successful McDonalds, let me say first I am very sorry for your experience with us. We take our customers' complaints very seriously.

In this case, what you thought was a white glue chip is actually an dried, unprepared McNugget. During the preparation process, we soak the freeze-dried nuggets in water overnight which softens them up and then we fry them in oil for serving. Unfortunately one of these unprepared nuggets must have fallen into your box during the packaging of your order.

Please don't worry as even if you had eaten the chip, it would not have caused any health issues as it is not poison. But, your teeth would have gotten quite a workout!

18th of Apr, 2009

I AM NOT DOING ANY SUCH THING, IM JUST DISGUSTED AT THE CUSTOMER CARE FROM MACDONALDS.

18th of Apr, 2009

TWITTER YOU ARE AS BAD AS MICKYD YOU ARE ALSO SPECULATING ON HOW I RAISE MY CHILDREN. YOU DONT KNOW ME OR MY KIDS.

• 0 Votes

twitter, what is wrong with feeding her child Mcdonalds. I am sure that your parents took you to Mcdonalds from time to time becauase they were too tired to cook, or because you wanted a treat.

Darenna Quinn, Jason Tillo is a troll and just posting that to get you worked up.

Mickeyd I very doubt that you are a manager at Mcdonalds. (perhaps you are) or perhaps you just read this letter and posted that. If you were my guess is that you would write about every complint about Mcdonalds.

20th of Apr, 2009

Twitter where did i say that i feed my children regularly macdondalds, and are you a dietician or just a twit who thinks he/she is a know it all?

• Pu
      11th of Oct, 2009

What up the the damn toys? cheap dumb toys from china! what ever happen to the cool toys like hot wheels? i went to mcdonalds last week with my son and bought him a chicken nugget happy meal with an extra large fry, inside the happy meal was a stupid plastic mexican with a sombrero that pops off. now if it would turn in to a top then it would be kinda cool. but noooo it has no purpose and my poor son had a confused look on his face. lip started to tremble and then threw a fit for 5 hours! 5 HOURS!!! I suggest who ever is deciding on what the toys are should be fired.. and another thing... mcdonalds is an AMERICAN restaurant, our native tongue is ENGLISH!!! print ENGLISH on the bags and directions!

• Ni
      11th of Mar, 2011

Who cares if it was glue? Pat attention to what your kid is eatting. Also, there is nothing wrong with an occasional Happy Meal. When your kid hits 18 he's going to go on a Happy Meal binge because mommy never let him have one, then his weak, soy filled body is going to give out from not being used to digesting it. Either that of he's going to grow up to be a stuffy, old fun ruiner like his mommy. Screw this, I'm gonna go get me some fries.